“Good food, but service left something to be desired”
Review of Fountini's Bar and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fountini's Bar and Grill
Cuisines: American
Description: At Fountini’s Bar & Grill restaurant in Fountain Hills AZ, we strive to make your experience a unique and memorable one. We have a wide variety of weekly entertainment, Chef de cuisine prepared food, and the friendliest staff around. There’s also a Happy Hour 7 Days a Week from 4pm – 7pm with wine, beer and drink specials coupled with an incredible $3, $4, $5, $6 menu that will more than accommodate anyone’s desire!
Mississauga, Canada
“Good food, but service left something to be desired”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Our last meal out on our vacation to Arizona. Food was excellent. Service was lackluster. I had to get up from my table twice to track down waitress to get cutlery...the second time, I actually had to go in to the kitchen to find some. I've never had to do that before. However, as I said, food was excellent. and, we were there on a Thursday night, there was a singer who was excellent. Set the mood nicely. But still...really....search for cutlery?? (and long wait for drinks). Get that fixed, and you'll rate much higher.

• Visited April 2013

Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Typical sports bar”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

The food was good, lots of TVs showing sports, but not much sound to hear any of the commentators. The service was quite slow and the servers were not too friendly or attentive. Hard to catch their eye when you needed something.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank JuanAndOnly
“Great Food and Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We ate at the restaurant on a Wednesday evening. They have live music from 6 to 9. The performer was wonderful and the audience really enjoyed him. The food was excellent and the prices are very reasonable. The have entertainment on Friday evenings also. Great place to enjoy good food and great entertainment.

• Visited March 2013
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“A must eat!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have lived in Fountain Hills for 8 years and have been to most of the restaurants. I have to say that Fountini's is by far my favorite in town and the one place that I continue to frequent.
As far as the negative reviews I have to say I just don't see that.... the food is always superb and the staff and owner are some of the friendliest around.

• Visited February 2013
3 Thank Rachel H
“Manager”
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

We had terrible service and the Manager plays the music so loud you can't talk. Food was okay but nothing special

1 Thank StevenJHunter