“Yummy Tacos”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 28, 2014

A few doors down from my friends Chocolate Shop is a lovely little place with beautiful outdoor seating with a nice view of the fountain in Fountain Hills. After shooting some advertising photos we decided pay it a visit. It was a good move.
We went for a lite meal and both had Tacos. My friend had the Breakfast Tacos. He really enjoyed them.
I had a variety. 1 Chicken, 1 Pork and 1 Beef. They were all very tasty. The Chicken was better than most places. The Pork was even better but to be honest the Beef was by far the best. Lots of tender, flavorful meat. The Salsa was just right for the food. Not to spicy and it blended nicely with the flavors of the Tacos. And they are very healthy with lots of fresh greens.
I'll be going back again with my wife when we want to take a short drive. It was a very enjoyable meal.
The best feature of the meal was the price. $2.00 TACOS. I'm hooked.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stopped in for dinner because it was within walking distance of our hotel. We were not disappointed. We really enjoyed our meal. This was a small place with a limited menu but the food was excellent. The only drawback is that if it is crowded, it is very noisy because of the concrete walls. Luckily, after we had been there about twenty minutes, several groups of loud talkers left so we could carry on a conversation between the two of us.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We went here with our friends on 1-24-14 I loved the decor very Spanish. The food was very good my friend and I each had a Bruschetta Board we both had the Smoked Salmon, I had the BLT, the Brie & warm artichoke, she had the Ripe tomato,olive tapenade, & the roasted vegtables. we each also had their spinach tomato and garbanzo soup this was more then enough food for us. my husband had the tamale and calamari,. and her husband had the grilled cheese sandwich with the tomato bisque soup we all enjoyed are food very much. they also have a full bar but they do not make blended margaritas. We would all go back to this restaurant

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Stopped by for happy hour with friends. Service was outstanding, friendly and efficient servers.
$4 Margarita worth about $4 - appetizers were ok - corn on the cob done with interesting
topping - hummus plate with 2 types of hummus was good - $1 taco worth 50 cents - brushetta
platter interesting and tasty - Casual atmosphere -

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The ambiance, even for breakfast is pretty cool. A very spanish vibe, fits the menu perfectly. Breakfast menu is unique and very good, the only reason why I give this an "average" are the portions are small for the price. But the flavors are very good.

Enjoy!!