Absolutely beautiful resort and wonderful facilities!! Surprised there wasn't an expanded breakfast menu, but views and service were wonderful! Loved the pool area and an extra was the lap swimming pool. We were there for a wedding and the set-up was amazing! Service was excellent as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CopperWynd Resort & Club is an intimate 35-room resort in Scottsdale that provides guests with an exceptional getaway punctuated by dramatic views from its lofty vantage point in the majestic McDowell Mountains overlooking Fountain Hills, Arizona. The resort offers luxury accommodations, a full-service spa, 5,000-sq-ft fitness center and Flourish restaurant and bar featuring New American Cuisine. With so many Valley of the Sun vacation destinations to choose from, CopperWynd's unique experience appeals to those wishing to enjoy the Sonoran desert's distinctive brand of quiet solitude while being within a 15-minute drive to Scottsdale's dining, shopping, art and nightlife attractions. CopperWynd shines as a romantic getaway and Scottsdale wedding venue, and is also well-suited to small corporate retreats. Golfers appreciate the close proximity to golf clubs including SunRidge Canyon, Eagle Mountain and We-Ko-Pa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your CopperWynd Resort & Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperwynd Resort And Club Hotel Fountain Hills
- Copperwynd Hotel Fountain Hills
- Copperwynd Resort Fountain Hills