My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at the Copperwynd and attending a friends wedding and reception on grounds. Our room was wonderful with a great view of the valley! Having the spa within the main building and golf options so close by were a definite bonus. Plenty of additional options within 30 minutes of resort if you feel like getting out and about for food, shopping or activities. We will most definitely stay at the Copperwynd Resort in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CopperWynd Resort & Spa is an intimate 35-room resort in Scottsdale/Fountain Hills that provides guests with an exceptional getaway punctuated by dramatic views from its lofty vantage point in the majestic McDowell Mountains overlooking Fountain Hills, Arizona. The resort offers luxury accommodations, a full-service spa, 5,000-sq-ft fitness center and Flourish restaurant and bar featuring New American Cuisine. With so many Valley of the Sun vacation destinations to choose from, CopperWynd's unique experience appeals to those wishing to enjoy the Sonoran desert's distinctive brand of quiet solitude while being within a 15-minute drive to Scottsdale's dining, shopping, art and nightlife attractions. CopperWynd shines as a romantic getaway and Scottsdale wedding venue, and is also well-suited to small corporate retreats. Golfers appreciate the close proximity to golf clubs including SunRidge Canyon, Eagle Mountain and We-Ko-Pa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your CopperWynd Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperwynd Resort And Club Hotel Fountain Hills
- Copperwynd Hotel Fountain Hills
- Copperwynd Resort Fountain Hills