We recently stayed at CopperWynd and really enjoyed our experience. We had two great rooms with stunning views on the balcony where we ate breakfast each day. The rooms had fridges so we picked up some healthy food at the safeway 5 minutes away as well as happy hour treats. The staff at CopperWynd were wonderful and so helpful. Kyle, Mayra and the rest of the staff went out of their way to address all our requests for information. The spa was excellent. We had massages while we were there and they were well done. One of advantages of the property is that you only need to walk outside to find a trail to take you to incredible hiking in the mountains. Just loved that!!!! The last night we ate dinner at Alchemy. The food was beautifully prepared and plentiful and again the view was spectacular. The pool area was also a treat. The only critique we can make it that at times the front desk was not attended as the person was assisting another guest at some other location. As far as the distance to Scottsdale, it is a quick 15 minute drive that is worth the scenery and quiet calm of the resort. We will be back..... Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CopperWynd Resort & Spa is an intimate 35-room resort in Scottsdale/Fountain Hills that provides guests with an exceptional getaway punctuated by dramatic views from its lofty vantage point in the majestic McDowell Mountains overlooking Fountain Hills, Arizona. The resort offers luxury accommodations, a full-service spa, 5,000-sq-ft fitness center and Flourish restaurant and bar featuring New American Cuisine. With so many Valley of the Sun vacation destinations to choose from, CopperWynd's unique experience appeals to those wishing to enjoy the Sonoran desert's distinctive brand of quiet solitude while being within a 15-minute drive to Scottsdale's dining, shopping, art and nightlife attractions. CopperWynd shines as a romantic getaway and Scottsdale wedding venue, and is also well-suited to small corporate retreats. Golfers appreciate the close proximity to golf clubs including SunRidge Canyon, Eagle Mountain and We-Ko-Pa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your CopperWynd Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copperwynd Resort And Club Hotel Fountain Hills
- Copperwynd Hotel Fountain Hills
- Copperwynd Resort Fountain Hills