“Great bagels!”
Review of DJs Bagel Cafe

DJs Bagel Cafe
Cuisines: American
Description: Beat bagels in the Valley! Made the correct way by guys from Brooklyn. Great sandwiches too using Boars Head meat and fine cheeses
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Great bagels!”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

As a transplant from NY, I know my bagels and DJs has the best, most authentic bagels in the Valley. Those other "NY deli" places can't compare. If I didn't already live in Fountain HIlls, I would still come here for my bagels. I don't usually get the sandwiches (although those I have gotten are really good); instead I stock up on the bagels to take home. DJs has many, many varieties--all of which are done well, as well as cream cheese, whitefish salad, etc.

Visited November 2013

ARIZONA
“A staple in my life!”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This is my go to for breakfast!........... "I don't always eat breakfast, but when I do I eat DJ's".....this place delivers time after time solid food great price and service, they always have a friendly staff just waiting to serve you. My fave! bacon egg and Swiss on toasted everything with fresh squeezed OJ.

• Visited July 2013
“Fresh and Delicious, You Won't Leave Hungry”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I ordered the tuna and vegetable bagel sandwich. The bagel was freshly backed, and the tuna salad was tasty with a light mayo sauce. The crunchy cucumber salad on the side was a hit as well. The portions are huge, so you might want to split a sandwich with a friend.

Visited May 2013
london, england
“Excellent bagels”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had breakfast here at a weekend - the bagels were very tasty - the coffee was very good. The staff however whilst not bad, were not that switched on - maybe because it was the weekend and they were busy but you'd think this would be the time that they should be raring to go not looking like they have been out all night and would rather be somewhere else! Can't fault the food though just ignore the staff - because they will certainly try to ignore you!

• Visited April 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Hit the Spot”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Great value and wonderful service, perfect way to start the day, enjoyed their egg and bacon bagel. A wonderful local hot spot.

Visited March 2013