“Good Pancake House”

Dining options: Breakfast
Seattle, Washington
“Good Pancake House”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Had an excellent breakfast. Flapjacks has many different combinations of pancakes and omelette's for you to chose from. The service is very good and the owner is top notch.

Visited October 2012

Potomac, Maryland
“I could eat here every day”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Unfortunately we discovered Flapjacks the day before we had to leave. My baked "nutty apple pancake" was so awesome, I texted a picture to my husband to show him what he was missing. Then I asked - seriously - if they would open early the next day so we could come back before our flight left Phoenix. Oh well....next time. Food, price, and value were great. Service was friendly, but not especially attentive. The young women who work there were all very smiley and nice.

Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Terrific spot for breakfast & lunch”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

There's a reason this place is popular. The food is good, the prices are good, the facility is clean, and the service feels like home. I highly recommend the fruit cup as a breakfast side or as a very satisfying breakfast stand-alone for a smaller appetite. No mushy canned stuff here; the bowl is overflowing with fresh fruit. Omelets are stuffed with fresh ingredients, and there's a wide variety of pancakes. Try one of their oven-baked pancakes for a treat!

It's a small place, so get there early on weekends.

Maine
“Baked Pancakes? YUM! Nice People, too”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We were staying in Fountain Hills and I found this restaurant through a google map search. Had reviewed the menu and pretty much decided on the baked Banana Nut pancake before I got there. Hubby ordered the Cranberry Orange backed pancake.

This is not your every-day pancake folks. It's a cross between a crepe, soufflé, and pancake. It's so delicious and surprisingly rich.

The day we were there, the owner was our waitress. She was very pleasant and came to refill our coffee and water very often. We spoke a bit with her about the business. She's recently renovated the space to add a counter section, new decor and is in the process of adding a second bathroom. She's also hoping to add outdoor seating with a mister in the near future. Wishing you continued success!

I'm not an egg person, and any type of breakfast bread usually digests quickly, but this was both a delicious breakfast and it kept me satisfied until dinner. Would go again and again if I lived nearby, but I probably wouldn't venture off this one menu item. Too good to pass up.

• Visited September 2012
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Awesome Pancakes”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The speciality pancakes are amazing tasteful, and the service, you just dont find places in Phoenix area that cater to you the way they do here! We took a group of 8 and the covered us like every other table in the room. Prices are very reasonable too with a lengthy menu and great daily specials. They have a few outside tables when the weather is right.. Funny good thing about their hours, they say they close at 1, but they will tell you that if you walk in at 1, they will serve you! They are under renovations for a few weeks and cant wait to see the changes they make to the dining room.

• Visited July 2012