“Great view, but food disappointing”
Review of VU Bistro

VU Bistro
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Like other reviewers we loved the view. My husband ordered soup and , I, salad for a first course. What happened was we waited quite a while for this food and found the first courses were served with the entrée. The food was good, but not all together. The menu is limited, however prices are reasonable. I would go and get a beer and sandwich and enjoy the view.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This restaurant has a great view and nice outside seating. We were disappointed in the service and food when we visited.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Can't beat the 180-view. Great wines. Lunch is a bit small-plate-ish and pricey for what one gets. Nice stop for a libation.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

What a gem this place is! Heidi the owner always makes me feel welcome! The view is Ab-Fab! They have a new chef Josh who is fantastic. They have a new bartender Wayne who is super friendly and accommodating. They are in the process of revamping the place. I can' wait for their Grand Re-Opening on September 12, 2013. It is a very quaint place. I just love it!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

It is "out of the way" small boutique type restaurant. Service is good, and the food is good. I have always gone for lunch. I usually have the crab cakes. I have also had the tuna melt. The menu isn't large, but offers a variety of choices. The service has always been good with the same server. The seating is interesting; although they have tables there are also couches to lounge in.