“Frankanddaddy”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

The Best food in Pinal county very friendly staff and very clean place dear roccoanddaddy I can understand that you got the wrong food but you can't say that the restaurant is dirty I thing you either need glasses or you went to a different restaurant

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Did take out on a Saturday night waited a hour for food to be ready. When I got home order was wrong. This has happen two or three times to me, on top of that there is a .50 cent charge on all orders paid with debit or charge card, I will never go back to A&M pizza again. Food isn't that good anyway also if you eat there restaurant looks like they never clean it.

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Driven by this place I don't know how many times and finally decided to stop. Am I ever glad I did. While I don't consider myself an expert I do know a good pizza and this was definitely one of the best I've ever had. Get there early as this place gets crazy busy around dinner time. Can't wait to visit again next year.

1  Thank RastusO
Reviewed January 9, 2014

as we live here we use to go here alot but fecently there are going down hill with there pizza on the other hand the sandwitchs are still great and some of the pasta dishes.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Didn't have much flavor to the pizza. The pizza looked good, but didn't taste as good as it looked. Although the reason we got the pizza was because other people staying there said they liked it.