“Closed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mama's Kitchen and Pizzeria
Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Restaurant is closed up.. Has not been open for at least a year. We live in the area so we know for a fact this is true. Sorry!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This spot has changed hands several times over the past couple of years, but good reviews on another site led me to try it when our usual pizza take out spot was closed. Boy am I glad I did! This pizza was really great, nice and cheesy, bubbly hot coming out of the oven at the exact moment predicted, with a friendly guy behind the counter. I was told 30 minutes and their timing was exact. The price is decent and given the location in a grocery store strip mall pretty much in the middle of nowhere, the pizza was great. When I walked in, right at 6 pm on a Friday, the place was starting to busy up, at about 2/3 full dining room and the phone was ringing. The counter guy said they have their supplies sent from New Jersey to keep the authentic crust and flavor going. I believe it, this was really nice crusted pizza. The bottom was completely done, no doughy bits, and the crust rim was just a little thick and chewy - perfect! They obviously use good cheese, as it was oozing when hot. The sauce was good, not overdone, just nicely spiced with oregano and garlic. Overall the four of us were pleased with our Pepperoni and Mushroom pizzas.