“INCREDIBLE!!!!”

Baltimore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“INCREDIBLE!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

So much fun! Dusty, beautiful, scary, exciting, thrilling - this adventure was incredible. We highly recommend it and we plan to go back to go on an Arizona ATV Adventure again! Box Canyon was unbelievable. The guides were knowledgeable, patient, and fun. Don't miss out!

1 Thank parklan4

Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“SO MUCH FUN!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had a GREAT TIME on this tour!!! These guys were great!! So professional; not reckless. We've been ATVing all over the place. This was one of the best times ever!!! Three hours of fun, adventure, diverse environment, and exciting times!! Cannot say enough great things about this tour!

2 Thank traveltime47
Custer, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Had a great, fun filled time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

We had such a wonderful trip! My husband & I (45 years old) each rented a quad. I only have ridden a quad a few times, but my husband grew up on dirt bikes & quads. The terrain was varied, so that kept things spiced up! We went 35 milies all together & we also went up & down 1500 ft elevation! Not only was the scenery always beautiful & changing (wait till you get up to the top & then thru the Box Canyon!!!), but we stopped to see some history: a Butterfield Depot Ruin & Indian petrographs. Since it was spring, the cacti & other vegetation was blooming & made it really pretty! Our Guide, Ray was very knowledgeable about the quads, the trails, the history of the trails, and the animals around. He did a great job giving us a wonderful experience! When we got back from the ride, I was ready to go again!

2 Thank LauraE381
Dubuque, Iowa
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Drivers loved it, tougher on the passengers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great tour. My hubby is an avid Jeep off roader but neither of us had driven ATVs before. Started out a little terrifying for me and ended up great. Finding the location is a little difficult, just follow the map they provide on their website and know you're in Arizona prison country. Also, use bathroom at the McDonald's down the road because there are no facilities at the site.
Our sons (ages 9 & 11) rode with us and they both told me it was a little scary as a passenger at times (yeah, Mom doesn't know what she's doing and she might kill us I heard them say). My hubby and I thought it was a lot of fun for drivers. Challenging ascents and descents for a first time driver and really fun at the end when we were going about 35 mph kicking up loads of dust. Kids didn't really appreciate that we were following a portion of the old "pony express", but we did. Very much appreciated the tour guides who were kind but pushed us to test ourselves to have the maximum amount of fun. Would recommend the morning tour as it was HOT by 9 AM in early April. One more note: we got there at 8 AM and you pay, gear up and then attend a short safety briefing & safety course. Then the 3 hour tour begins so we returned to our car at 12 noon. Nice surprise that the briefing didn't eat into the tour time.

2 Thank dubuquemama
Macomb, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Worth the money !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was our second ATV experience in AZ. and by far the best ! My group included my self, my wife and our 16 year old daughter. There were three other couples and each couple had younger children ranging in ages from 7-11.The guide, Ray was very safety minded and knowledgeable, which put me at ease when it came to the safety of my family. The views were breath taking and we were able to stop several times for water breaks and picture taking. This is a great family outing and we will definitely be going back. Thanks Ray !

2 Thank kens569