“Conference Room Services”

GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Florence
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Our organization contracted with the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites for conference room services for a workshop we were hosting. The conference room was perfect, very spacious, clean, and professional in appearance. The front desk manager and hotel staff were exceptional and available to tend to all of our needs. We did not have to worry about the room set-up, everything was ready when we arrived. They offered discount room rates to our attendees as well. We will definitely use this hotel for any future events we host. Thank you!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Just recently stayed for 21 nights, Hotel staff was always friendly and very helpful. Angelia was always a great help. The Monday and Thursday night wings and sandwiches were just an added bonus. I didn't get a chance to use the bar-b-q grills on the patio on this trip, but hopefully I'll use them on the next.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Sam D
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I was there for an extended stay. Rooms were clean and staff was attentive and concerned with my satisfaction. Angela and Tanya were extremely hospitable. Wi-Fi worked great. I used it daily. Monday and Thursday night manager's receptions during football season reflect an additional appreciation for guests.

1  Thank RH522_88
Reviewed October 4, 2012

The staff at this Hotel was exceptional as were the rooms. It wasn't packed with people so you could catch your breath. On the evening arrived there was a Manager's Appreciation snack buffet and a hearty breakfast in the morning. Please consider this hotel if you're in the Phoenix area.

Room Tip: Talk to Tanya at the front desk. She's got your back!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I stayed with my 4 month old son, my mother and my niece and we all enjoyed our stay. The room had a flat screen TV and two nice, plush beds. I thought the option for firm or soft pillows were a nice touch. The rooms were pretty clean--I'd love to see the hallways and room floors steam cleaned soon. The stains were a little gross in the hallways, but pretty much every hotel I've been at has dirty floors (par for the course IMO). My niece had some bad food and threw up in the bed. The front desk had the bed linens changed out promptly. The grounds are beautiful with a nice patio (with a grill!) and pool area. The complementary breakfast was okay--I personally wasn't fond of the "omlettes" with the pepper blend, but everything else was pretty tasty. My niece loved using the pancake maker. The business center was pretty awesome--I thought the color printer was a nice touch. The exercise room was a bit limited for my taste--I prefer running on an eliptical and they had 2 treadmills and a stationary bike to work out on, but the flat screen tv was cool. The front desk staff was pretty awesome too. Any questions or concerns were addressed immediately (shout out to Tanya and Angela). They went above and beyond to accommodate me and my father who ended up staying, but had late arriving flights from Phoenix. Overall, I thought the hotel was great for the price. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2012

It has been a great experience. All the staff has been very friendly and helpful especially Tanya.
I must say that the place exceeded my expectations. BBQ grills on the patio? Manager night with free drinks and muchies on Thursday night? How awesome is that? The only issue I had was the wi-fi seemed spotty. No reflection on the quality though.
I look forward to my next visit.
Thanks for the enjoyable stay!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Fantastic hotel, especially in Florence and if you are doing something in Florence. This hotel is very close to the wedding house that I work at and they provide so many elements that are engaging. Great, clean rooms, a fitness center, a pool, a banquet room for parties and meetings, a free breakfast in the morning, and my favorite, a business center. The business center is great because if you have a lot of documents to print like I do, you can save on ink and paper from your own printer at home. Besides that, the beds are nice and big and the wonderful fragance of the rooms are everlasting, and the employees at the front desk are more than friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Florence
Comfort Inn
#2 of 11 in Casa Grande
MainStay Suites Casa Grande
MainStay Suites Casa Grande
#9 of 11 in Casa Grande

Been to GreenTree Inn & Suites Florence? Share your experiences!