Days Inn Eloy
$60
$55
$51
$71
Motel 6 Casa Grande(Casa Grande)
$52
  • Pool
Comfort Inn(Casa Grande)
$81
TripAdvisor
$50
$110
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Casa Grande)(Great Value!)
$75
$75
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfridge and microwaveconvenience storethree nightstruck stopright next doorclean roomsthe breakfast areacupestablishmentfurnishingshighwayazdraingas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 13, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Reviewed March 13, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed March 9, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Terrible experience:
1. Bottom sheets were so narrow that they don’t tuck in. The first turn in bed rolls you up in the sheet. Next one rolls you up in the mattress pad and you are sleeping on the bare mattress.
2. Refrigerator froze our fresh vegetables.
3. Not enough food at the breakfast station.
4. Dirty. The backs of the doors in the bathroom and entry door were filthy. I guess the service doesn't clean was they don’t see. Carpet and walls were dirty. Sheets were stained.
5. Clock was broken. It kept making weird noises every couple of hours. Request to replace was ignored the first night, so we were woken again and again the second night, too.
6. Bathroom door would not close.
7. Front door did not fit well so the room was noisy.
8. Everyone was placed in one section of the hotel so there was no parking nearby.
9. Electric outlets were loose in wall, so they were not making good contact. Dangerous.
10. Pillows were lumpy.
11. Ice machine was broken.

When I stay at an inexpensive motel, I don’t care about dated decor, old furniture, sloppy wall patches, etc. Those things don’t affect my comfort. This place did affect my comfort. Avoid.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to meet the needs of each and every guest we serve. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a 30% discount* during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you.
It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Thank you.
Nitin patel- GM

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Even though it was tidy in the room, it was very gross. I stayed on 2/23/13 in room 115. You walked in and the smell of stale cigarettes and dirt was overpowering, especially in the linens. The pillows were overwhelmed with a strong cigarette and dirt odor. I woke up with red rashes under my eyes. I noticed the mattresses were wrapped with blankets, only to find out later that it was because of bed bugs. I was bit twice. I put on sweats, a long sleeve hoody and socks. It was so late at night I didn't want to go out and find another hotel room. There were patched up holes in the walls and the electric outlets had some type of extension box that was barely hanging on the outlet. The water faucet dribbled water. As soon as I woke up, I grabbed my things and went to my families home to shower and wash all my clothes. It was not worth the $50 a night they said. That was a $15 a night, bring your own sleeping bag, last resort hotel room. I should have asked for my money back. I am going to. I have pictures of my bites. I will load them to another site for others to see.

Room Tip: Please do not go. Until the owner takes responsibility and cleans these rooms, you are going to get sick.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Thank you.