1. Bottom sheets were so narrow that they don’t tuck in. The first turn in bed rolls you up in the sheet. Next one rolls you up in the mattress pad and you are sleeping on the bare mattress.
2. Refrigerator froze our fresh vegetables.
3. Not enough food at the breakfast station.
4. Dirty. The backs of the doors in the bathroom and entry door were filthy. I guess the service doesn't clean was they don’t see. Carpet and walls were dirty. Sheets were stained.
5. Clock was broken. It kept making weird noises every couple of hours. Request to replace was ignored the first night, so we were woken again and again the second night, too.
6. Bathroom door would not close.
7. Front door did not fit well so the room was noisy.
8. Everyone was placed in one section of the hotel so there was no parking nearby.
9. Electric outlets were loose in wall, so they were not making good contact. Dangerous.
10. Pillows were lumpy.
11. Ice machine was broken.
When I stay at an inexpensive motel, I don’t care about dated decor, old furniture, sloppy wall patches, etc. Those things don’t affect my comfort. This place did affect my comfort. Avoid.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Eloy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.