“Avoid for a good night's sleep.”
Review of Days Inn Eloy

Days Inn Eloy
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Eloy
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Terrible experience:
1. Bottom sheets were so narrow that they don’t tuck in. The first turn in bed rolls you up in the sheet. Next one rolls you up in the mattress pad and you are sleeping on the bare mattress.
2. Refrigerator froze our fresh vegetables.
3. Not enough food at the breakfast station.
4. Dirty. The backs of the doors in the bathroom and entry door were filthy. I guess the service doesn't clean was they don’t see. Carpet and walls were dirty. Sheets were stained.
5. Clock was broken. It kept making weird noises every couple of hours. Request to replace was ignored the first night, so we were woken again and again the second night, too.
6. Bathroom door would not close.
7. Front door did not fit well so the room was noisy.
8. Everyone was placed in one section of the hotel so there was no parking nearby.
9. Electric outlets were loose in wall, so they were not making good contact. Dangerous.
10. Pillows were lumpy.
11. Ice machine was broken.

When I stay at an inexpensive motel, I don’t care about dated decor, old furniture, sloppy wall patches, etc. Those things don’t affect my comfort. This place did affect my comfort. Avoid.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2013

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to meet the needs of each and every guest we serve. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.
In an effort to compensate you for your experience, we would like to provide you with a 30% discount* during your next stay. When calling to make the reservation, please ask for me and I will personally assist you.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Eloy

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Even though it was tidy in the room, it was very gross. I stayed on 2/23/13 in room 115. You walked in and the smell of stale cigarettes and dirt was overpowering, especially in the linens. The pillows were overwhelmed with a strong cigarette and dirt odor. I woke up with red rashes under my eyes. I noticed the mattresses were wrapped with blankets, only to find out later that it was because of bed bugs. I was bit twice. I put on sweats, a long sleeve hoody and socks. It was so late at night I didn't want to go out and find another hotel room. There were patched up holes in the walls and the electric outlets had some type of extension box that was barely hanging on the outlet. The water faucet dribbled water. As soon as I woke up, I grabbed my things and went to my families home to shower and wash all my clothes. It was not worth the $50 a night they said. That was a $15 a night, bring your own sleeping bag, last resort hotel room. I should have asked for my money back. I am going to. I have pictures of my bites. I will load them to another site for others to see.

Room Tip: Please do not go. Until the owner takes responsibility and cleans these rooms, you are going to get...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

You don't check into a Days Inn expecting the Ritz - and you certainly don't get it here. Suffice it to say that when you come back after a day 'taking care of business' and find the bed made and dirty towels refolded, it's not a good sign. When you also notice neither the ash trays nor the waste baskets were emptied, the carpet not vacuumed, and the in-room coffee wasn't replaced...

At least on a park bench, you can expect the trash to be picked up.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The grounds not kept, bathroom dirty, molding around tub poor, wood arouind door broken,
sink and tub corrosion, entry door needs to be replaced, rug at entry torn, bed good.
Not up to standards we are used to with Days Inn. Needs alot of work.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback for your recent stay at Days Inn Eloy, AZ. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2013

Reviewed February 10, 2013

As a former Govt. traveler I have stayed in a lot of bad hotels but this has to be one of the worst I have ever stayed in. One notch up from a "rooms by the hour". upon entering the room I was greeted by the smell of urine in the carpet and a lack of enough towels. A bath tub with a crack in the bottom where it had been broken and not replaced. No telling where the water was going. Moisture rot on the wood work and a sink that would not drain properly. Only reason I did not turn tail and run was because I was too tired and a 48 hour cancellation policy. Would not recommend this hotel to any one. I will sleep in my car instead of this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

Nitin P
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We appreciate that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 520_426_9240.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. It was within walking distance of fast food and at least one restaurant, also close to convenience store. I would deffinately stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete Guest Survey. We appreciate that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Eloy
Comfort Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
#2 of 11 in Casa Grande

Been to Days Inn Eloy? Share your experiences!