“The grounds not kept, bathroom dirty, molding around tub...”
Review of Days Inn Eloy

Days Inn Eloy
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Eloy
Golden
“The grounds not kept, bathroom dirty, molding around tub...”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The grounds not kept, bathroom dirty, molding around tub poor, wood arouind door broken,
sink and tub corrosion, entry door needs to be replaced, rug at entry torn, bed good.
Not up to standards we are used to with Days Inn. Needs alot of work.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to give us your feedback for your recent stay at Days Inn Eloy, AZ. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.
It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Thank you.
Nitin patel- GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pagosa Springs
Reviewed February 10, 2013

As a former Govt. traveler I have stayed in a lot of bad hotels but this has to be one of the worst I have ever stayed in. One notch up from a "rooms by the hour". upon entering the room I was greeted by the smell of urine in the carpet and a lack of enough towels. A bath tub with a crack in the bottom where it had been broken and not replaced. No telling where the water was going. Moisture rot on the wood work and a sink that would not drain properly. Only reason I did not turn tail and run was because I was too tired and a 48 hour cancellation policy. Would not recommend this hotel to any one. I will sleep in my car instead of this hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Nitin P
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete Guest Survey. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. We appreciate that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 520_426_9240.

Travelers are raving about these Eloy hotels

MOUNT STERLING
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. It was within walking distance of fast food and at least one restaurant, also close to convenience store. I would deffinately stay again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete Guest Survey. We appreciate that you will give us another opportunity to serve you.
Escondido
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I recently drove to Arizona with my 16 year old son and his friend for them to try out for a local drum corp. I chose this hotel to stay at as the price was great and I would be spending most of my time at the High School, volunteering. I must say, the room was small, but it contained an incredibly comfortable bed, a warm heater, a fantastic tv, a hot shower and a great breakfast selection. I would stay here again if the need arose. The staff were friendly and very attentive. It is not 5 star but it made up for it in every other way.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Nitin P, Manager at Days Inn Eloy, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Eloy
Comfort Inn
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Casa Grande
#2 of 11 in Casa Grande
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Casa Grande

Been to Days Inn Eloy? Share your experiences!