“WOW”
Review of Skydive Arizona

Skydive Arizona
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Eloy
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Our family of 6 including 2 senior citizens, 2 teenagers, 2 adults had a great time in the Wind Tunnels. The instructors were so helpful and nice. Made us feel like we were all pros. The video is a must to have. We used an offer from AAA,making it very affordable. Good for all ages. A must do while visiting Arizona.

There are newer reviews for Skydive Arizona

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Six of us did the beginner deluxe package and it was worth every penny. George was our instructor and he made it fun and funny. We had some native Arizonans with us and they can't wait to go back!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My kids had a fantastic time and made great memories. The instructors made it an enjoyable time and very supportive and helpful with my children. They couldn't wait to show off their new t-shirts at school. Thanks for the great memories Paul and making sure everyone was smiling!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

My husband had read about the Wind Tunnels in a previous trip to Phoenix. He was really pumped to try. He suited up and with an instructor entered the tunnels for two two minute flights.
It was a highlight of our Arizona trip for him. He loved the weighlessness. A great way to skydive without jumping out of the plane. Got some great pictures of him as I could observe through the plexiglass. The grandkids think Grampa is really really cool.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I took my visiting 10-year-old niece here. She talked about it for the whole rest of the trip. It may have earned me the 'best dang auntie in the world' award!

It is a little hard to find (no signs until you're almost on top of it), and it took longer to get there than google maps said it would so allow extra drive time.

First they watched a video, then demonstrated the proper form for the instructor, and that they understood the hand signals. Then they suited up. Each student had 2 sessions in the tube, monitored at all times by the instructor.

I wasn't sure about getting the DVD, but I'm glad I did. It's hard to explain exactly what this experience was without visual aids! She's watched it several times, has shown it to everybody here in AZ, and can't wait to show it to her family at home.

There are stairs to get to the tube -- don't know if they have an elevator for wheelchairs or bad knees, so check on this if it's important.