“Great wines, delightful people, and friendly winery dog greeters!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kief-Joshua Vineyards

Kief-Joshua Vineyards
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Elgin
Gilbert, AZ
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great wines, delightful people, and friendly winery dog greeters!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

We visited Kief-Joshua not once, but twice this past weekend when we were in Sonoita. We loved the wines, especially the Magdalena and the Divino. The omelette station on Sunday morning was a fun addition, too. Dizzy was an excellent greeter, of course. I love that the winemakers are there pouring the tastings, so that I'm able to get some insight into the wines. Wine is such an individual experience for everyone - I love to hear what went into it's making. We look forward to returning to Kief-Joshua the next time we're in town!

Visited March 2014
Charlene M, Owner at Kief-Joshua Vineyards, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
We just wanted to personally taking the time to write such a nice review It is truly appreciated. Thanks for visiting and hope you return! Cheers!

Sierra Vista, AZ
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 190 helpful votes
“Our Favorite Winery in Elgin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I live in Southern Arizona and are fortunate the Elgin wineries are so close to us. It's a trip we love to make when friends come visit. We usually visit a few of the wineries on these outings, but this one is our favorite and we always stop in here. The wines are very good, the samplings generous, and the atmosphere outstanding. In large part that is owed to the owners - they are all fun and friendly and it makes for a wonderful afternoon. I was real surprised to read a review that mentioned an odor because of their dogs...I've never found that to be the case. The dogs are on site, but are really quiet and well-behaved and in all of our visits, and there have been many over the years, I've never smelled anything unpleasant in this winery. It's a great stop on a wine tour of Elgin and I look forward to our next visit.

Visited March 2014
Charlene M, Owner at Kief-Joshua Vineyards, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hello There. I cannot thank you enough for the positive review. We all really, really appreciate it! Cheers!
Sonoita, Arizona
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Wines”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

Kief-Joshua Vineyards are a excellent example of Sonoita/Elgin area wines. Awesome views and great hospitality. Go there on your wine tour. An excellent variety of ecellent wines.

Visited December 2013
Charlene M, Owner at Kief-Joshua Vineyards, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you so much for writing such a nice review. It makes our daily and we truly appreciate it! Cheers!
Tuckerton, New Jersey
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Beautiful views”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

This winery had the most beautiful views. The staff was nice and knowledgable. They had a lot of red wines and I prefer whites. We did buy a few bottles to bring back home. Having the dogs run around was alittle uncomfortable for some people.

Once you start your tasting: take your glass outside and enjoy the views!

Visited February 2014
Morning, Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it that you enjoyed our winery. Cheers!
Minneapolis, Minnesota
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“An amazing gem in the heart of Arizona”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

I must admit I'm a wine snob and was reluctant to give Arizona wines a try. Yet I was incredibly rewarded by our visit to Sonoita Wine Country about an hour outside of Tucson, AZ. We tried a few places but by far Kief-Joshua Vineyards was the best. It is beautiful and the wine is outstanding. I felt like I was in Australia where the young owner had studied. It is a must visit and the wine, especially the Divino, is outstanding.

Visited February 2014
Charlene M, Owner at Kief-Joshua Vineyards, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Thank you so much for the great review. We sincerely appreciate it! If you ever get back to visit, please let us know and we'd love to offer you a free wine tasting. Cheers