“3/29/2013”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Phoenix, Arizona
“3/29/2013”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

i have been coming to Elfrida for over 13 years now and i have always wondered about the service and food at Apache Lair, I have heard nothing but bad things about it, so today I stopped by to eat there. The service was awsome and so was the food, I know a lot of people think of this place as no good, but for the people that thought this please give it another chance and u will see the difference...I will certaintly come back to eat here...thanks for the awsome food and service.....

• Visited March 2013

Billings, Montana
“Modest place to eat”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

All you can eat fish on Friday evening was good. My daughters had steak which was tough and overcooked. Has full bar service. Place was clean but place was nothing special.

Visited March 2013
Bisbee, Arizona
“Used to Be Great--Now Inconsistent”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

THE WAY IT USED TO BE--Tuesday was all you could eat beer battered shrimp, great slaw and decent french fries. Jamming too, lots of people. And cheap aroud $10. The salad bar was always good. One night --may still be was Mexican nite and was always decent. The place has alot of character, nice wood in the galley bar, a fountain in the main dining room.
THE WAY IT IS--The family that bought it over 10 years ago is so random about their motivation, quality of food and service that they really cooked the Golden goose and served it. I noticed they are beaching double wides on the property, another sad ending to a once great eating experience. Now that the Family Restaurant is closed in Elfrida the area is devoid of any good eats as the Longhorn is way ovetrrated and weird. I am optimistic that Apache Lair can get their act together get rid of the unmotiveated family members and MANAGE it!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Dave M
Bisbee, Arizona
“cold instant potatoes!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012

The service was really bad. The waitress was totally unmotivated. I guess after I tasted the food I knew why. Really one of the worst meals I've ever eaten out. The mashed potatoes were cold and they were instant potatoes! I got a tiny chicken breast that looked boiled, totally tasteless and barely lukewarm. AVOID!

Visited November 2011
Tucson, Arizona
“tacos for my belly!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

TACO TUESDAYS [--] YAH!
tacos for my belly!!!
tacos for my belly!!!tacos for my belly!!!

Visited June 2011