“Online menu isn’t up to date”

El Mirage Bar & Grill
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in El Mirage
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Arrived early for lunch but still service was slow. Atmosphere is dark which doesn’t land for a daytime out for lunch with a friend situation. Looking at the menu I did not see the same prices that were listed online in their website. With such discrepancies made me wonder if the food and so on would be agreeable. I ordered the spinach enchilada from the lunch menu options. It did not impress me. It’s location is challenging to get into off the main road.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

We've had breakfast, lunch, and carryout here. They do a great job with large portions, good service, and decent prices. The breakfast was good until I ordered pancakes, but they took them back when I complained they didn't taste right. The chef even came out to talk to us and gave us free desserts to take home for our trouble. Wonderful customer service in my book!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018

In addition to a varied menu typical of a golf course grill, they have an excellent dinner special every day. Friendly service and quick service. Very reasonably priced.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

People where nice enough, just one person doing everything, Food plating needs attention, food preparation needs attention. extremely warn in the building itself.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 16, 2018

BEST authentico Mexicano cuisine @ resonable prices!
RIO MIRAGE restaurant is not to be missed. ..if staying at Choice of Quality inn nearby!

Date of visit: May 2018