Best Western Desert Oasis
$50
  • Pool
$49
TripAdvisor
All reviewstruck stopgas pricescalifornia bordercolorado riverbest westernsconvenience storeworking ordergas stationquiet roomgreat stopbiscuits and gravymicrowave and refrigeratorconvenient locationexcellent breakfastparking lotbreakfast roomyogurt
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Booked this hotel for a stay to visit possible retirement locations near the Colorado River. It was close to most of the places we wanted to see. Room was very clean, everything worked except the toilet was wobbly and some tiles had cracked (explained to me that foundation was old and settling). Decor was restful and although we didn't use them we appreciated the microwave and refrigerator. Shower was tall enough for my husband! Breakfast was convenient and acceptable - pretty typical for BW breakfasts. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amber B, General Manager at Best Western Desert Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Dear Lucy R,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate all of your comments and feedback. I am excited to hear you were considering Ehrenberg as a place to settle down. This town has a very rich history and I think you would enjoy it here more permanently. If you decide to come back this way we would love to have you stay with us again. I'm glad you had a nice stay and were able to relax. We'll make sure you have no wobbly toilets next time! Again thank you for taking the time to write us.

GENERAL MANAGER

Reviewed August 10, 2013

This motel was very , very good for the cost- had a Handicapped room with all the amenities that I needed, refrigerator and micro-- the bed was good,( not select comfort, but most chains do not offer them)- since the temp was in triple digits, it was fantastic that the air-conditioning worked so very well- left too early for breakfast, but based on everything else feel that it was probably right up there as well- thanx for a great nite

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amber B, General Manager at Best Western Desert Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear CATHY H,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback and comments are very valuable to us. I'm glad you had a nice stay and was able to relax during your time here. We strive to provide you with the best experience possible. In the future if you plan to stay with us, I hope you get the chance to go to breakfast. I believe you would enjoy it and it would enhance your stay even further!
Again thank you for taking the time to write us.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

After driving for twenty hours, this was a refreshing place to stop. It is an old hotel that has received a makeover so it is not as polished as some, but that didn't matter to me. The rooms were large, convenient location, next to a Wendy's, ample parking, quiet, good a/c and most importantly it was a great place to stop before descending into Los Angeles. Service was exceptional. I paid significantly more for other name brand expensive motels that were not as comfortable as this. Bed slept great and was comfortable. The comfort of a mattress is of utmost importance to me. This facility was very clean. This was my second stay and will stay in the future as I cross America as a senior citizen.

Room Tip: Stay in a room near the end of the aisles so that you can pull up your car and load from there with a cart.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank MsPeggySue

Dear MsPeggySue,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review, your feedback and comments are very important to us. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with, we strive to make every experience a memorable one. I hope you choose to stay with us for any future travels. Again thank you for taking the time to write.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Everything excellent clean. Nice big screen TV with direct TV. My checkin staff was great. Breakfast is served at 4 am..great time for traveling. Convenient ly located near gas and food. Highly recommend

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank sistasister_2000

sistasister_2000,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, your feedback and comments are valuable to us. I am glad you were able to enjoy a variety of our amenities. I hope that you are stay with us again on any of your future travels. Again, thank you for taking the time to write us.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Located on the AZ side of the Colorado River, it's close to hunting and fishing. Pet friendly, super comfortable beds, quiet, convenient, full hot or cold complimentary breakfast, friendly and helpful staff. We were only passing through on the way to Anaheim CA; but spent 2 nights because it was such a good place to rest and recouperate.

Room Tip: West side has a Colorado River View
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Amber B, Manager at Best Western Desert Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Dear Fran M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We value you comments and feedback. I am glad you choose to stay with us and that you enjoyed your time. I hope that on your next trip you decide to stay and that we can make it and even better experience. Again thank you for taking the time to write us.