“The restaurant is TERRIBLE!!”

Saddle & Spur Tavern
Ranked #2 of 42 Restaurants in Douglas
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We didn't stay in a room this time, but have in the past, and won't do it again! We went to the restaurant last night, the waitress was very nice, the potato soup was very good and the salad was fresh. That is where the positives end! We ordered a cheese crisp and it was a JOKE! An 8 inch tortilla, with a sprinkle of cheese, and it wasn't even crisp, it was a limp tortilla with half melted cheese. I ordered a Philly cheese steak sandwich with french fries. It was tasteless, the mushrooms were canned, and the peppers were not cooked. It was served on soggy sandwich bread. The french fries were ok, they just needed salt. My husband ordered enchiladas, and so did my friend. The servings are tiny, and again completely tasteless! My kids ordered chicken tenders, and again,TASTELESS! We had to stop for pizza on our way home because my kids were starving since they couldn't eat the tasteless chicken. Oh, I almost forgot!! The glasses that they serve the drinks in all had lipstick and water stains! It was disgusting, I asked for my drink to be served in a styrofoam cup!

2  Thank Travelingfamilyof7