“This restaurant is out of business.”
Review of Lake Mohave Ranch Club - CLOSED

Lake Mohave Ranch Club
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dolan Springs, Arizona
“This restaurant is out of business.”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This restaurant closed several years ago. No restaurant with this name anymore. It is hard to say more on a review other than the restaurant I no longer in buiness.

Visited December 2013

Houston
“Goooood food...”
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We were very hungry on our way to the Grand Canyon as we turned into Dolan Springs. We saw the building and it had a sign which said "Good Food" so we decided to test that out. If I made burgers that good - I would confidently display that sign as well. Absolutely awesome burgers! Friendly staff & very good service even with one waitress attending to the whole restaurant. I would almost drive out here again just to try another of their burger!

3 Thank NATHANHOUSTON
Mount Vernon, Washington
“Fresh Food Real Hometown Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 3, 2011

My first visit to Dolan Springs I decided to stop in at the Ranch Club, I ordered a bacon cheeseburger and fries, the server suggested an ortega chili as a nice nuance to the burger. What a great suggestion, it ended up being one of the best burgers I ever had.

• Visited December 2010