“Comfortable and Convenient”

Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Cottonwood
New York Hudson Valley Region
“Comfortable and Convenient”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Based on other reviews here, we chose this hotel for a 2-night stay and were very pleased with the location, accommodations and the price. I called ahead to be sure I could get a ground floor room. The breakfast was good but on Saturday so crowded that people had to bring their plates outside and down to the meeting room where there was no coffee or juice available. This is a good central location for both Sedona and Clarkfdale if you're taking the railroad. .

Room Tip: Rooms 101-106 are right outside the lobby and convenient to parking
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank pmorena

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Korean first
Hermiston, Oregon
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Good nights at a good rate , pretty good breakfast but - They insist on providing you with the cheapest thinnest plastic silverware they can find! They could at least spring for the better plastic!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Saskatchewan
Reviewed November 18, 2011

We stayed at this hotel recently while touring Sedona and area. The location is on the main road, and easy to find with losts of restaurants nearby. Our service at check-in was good. The room was large, quiet, and sufficient for the amount of time that we spent there. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise with warm eggs, sausage and waffles. We only spent one night here, however I would be certain to stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank glad25
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed November 14, 2011

I was with a party of 4 that last minute had to stay in the area. Was able to make the reservation right away with their 800 customer service number. The price was reasonable. Check in process was rather easy and Amanda was very customer service oriented. No complaints here.
Upon arrival to our room, I was surprised at how much more updated it was then the pics posted on here. Our room did have the updated flat screen tv, fridge in room, updated vanity and baths.
The location of this property is very close to restaurants (both fast food and sit down) and close to a WalMart in case you forget or need anything.
Next morning, we did check out the full hot breakfast. It included sausage links, eggs, toast, bagels, make your own waffles, coffee and juices. Was definitely a money saver for us since there was 4 of us. The attendant Tina was very friendly and efficient on the use of her time. The breakfast room was always clean while we were there (bout 30 min) and the breakfast bar was always stocked.
Check out was really helpful. They email you a receipt in case you lose yours and was able to provide directions to Jerome as well as some good sight seeing locations. Plus, she recommend an awesome restaurant that we could not miss (Haunted Hamburger).
All in all, for the one night stay we had, this worked out great. It is not the best or worst place I have stayed at. But I can say that the Best Western standard in customer service, cleanliness and the brand were certainly present.
I would return here if needed to again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
5 Thank BudgetTraveler81
Alberta
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Very convenient hotel - right on the main road and easy to access.
Rates were good - we paid about $70.0 for three people. Had a large room with very comfortable beds.
Breakfast was very good - great selection of hot & cold food.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank CowboyUpAlberta
ccarrillo, General Manager at Best Western Cottonwood Inn, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
Thank you for your wonderful review. Customer care and clean, comfortable rooms are top priorities at our property and we are pleased we accomplished this for you during your stay. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the near future.
Palm Coast, Florida
Reviewed November 2, 2011

Only stayed one night, but wish it could have been more. Staff was very friendly and helpful, especially the woman helping with breakfast. Breakfast had a variety of items....eggs(omelettes), toast, juice, yogurt, cereal. Rooms were clean, quiet and spacious. The pool area was also clean. The hotel was located close to Jerome and Sedona and to some restaurants.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank mln
Reviewed October 14, 2011

While stranded in Cottonwood due to car troubles, I stayed in this motel. I was very pleased with the service at check in and got a great rate. However, I had serious issues with checkout. I was told that I could check out at 1 pm when I requested a late check out; the clerk, Pilar, later denied saying this- I guess I was just hearing things...When I checked out at 1 I was charged a half day room rate even though no one ever said anything about a charge. I asked to speak with the manager and waited 35 minutes for the woman to appear. I finally gave up and paid the charge. I would recommend the hotel because it is clean and in a good location, but don't ask for any courtesy unless you want to pay for it. I still can't figure out why Pilar would lie. Her mistake cost me $!

• Stayed October 2011
2 Thank audrapolice
Thank you for your review. I am pleased that for the most part you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry for the confusion regarding late check outs. It is our policy to accomodate late check outs based on availability. I did speak to you about the matter at the time you checked out. I apologize for your wait but you were informed I was on a conference call and would be down as soon as possible. I apologize for your inconvenience and hope that you will stay with us again in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cottonwood
Pines Motel
#7 of 7 in Cottonwood
Verde Valley Inn
Verde Valley Inn
#4 of 7 in Cottonwood

Been to Best Western Cottonwood Inn? Share your experiences!