“Good burgers and pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tavern Grille

Tavern Grille
Ranked #5 of 102 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cornville,AZ
“Good burgers and pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Good service bar atmosphere and good burgers with sweet potato fries. I like the cracker crust pizza, good portion size.

Visited January 2013
HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
We're glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and service. Dine with us again for some more of that cracker crust pizza!

Surprise, Arizona
“nice upgrade to Old Town Cottonwood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

While strolling around Old Town Cottonwood we decided we wanted a little more of an upgraded lunch place. Walking in to the Tavern was a very pleasant and warm feeling. Greeted by the hostess with big smiles was also welcoming. Caty our server was just so bubbly and friendly, smiling all the time, also very attentive which made our dining experience very relaxed. We had the Filet Cobb salad which had fresh greens,plenty of blue cheese and very lean tender filet and a fantastic Cabernet vinaigrette. Also had the Ahi Tuna salad with perfectly cooked ahi, nice vegetables and came with a soy mix sauce and wasabi ranch sauce. This is a nice place to unwind, not real loud, nice booths and seating, nice décor.

HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback! I am excited to hear that your experience at the Tavern Grille was a great one! We hope to see you in again for lunch soon!
Grayson, Georgia
“Good place to eat, great atmosphere & service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

Very good food and friendly staff along with a great atmosphere make for a wonderful dining experience.

Visited July 2013
HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Were excited to hear you liked it! We hope you visit us again soon!
Los Angeles, California
“Thank you !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Our server Jessica was great and balanced out the evening perfectly with her checking up on us whenever we needed her somehow, without being annoying like some restaurants. We always know coming to tavern we will leave satisfied and happy! Love the manager Laura, she does a great job in making Sure all tables are satisfied. I'm not sure what this town would be without the Haunted Group!

HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for your review! Were glad to hear that your service exceeded your expectations and that your a fan of The Haunted Group! We hope to see you in again soon!
Post Falls, Idaho
“Where's the Baked Potatoes???”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was disappointed with the food and the service here...when we walked in had high hopes, very nice and clean but the food, prices and service left me disappointed. Steaks with no bake potatoes...really how hard and cheap is it to make baked potatoes so the customer has a choose. I would of ordered the $17.00 steak had there been a baked potatoes to choose from. I end up with $11.00 sandwich....They lost out on $7.00 for a 25 cent item. The prices for the portions size not great. Had to ask for water 2 times before we got it. I asked for NO tomatoes on my salad it came loaded with them. I would of sent it back but did not want to make a big deal of it with others at the table...Runny blues cheese dressing...

I was taken there by someone that lives in the area, and they said we were going to a "steak house" so with one choose and no baked potatoes I would not call it that. (That's not the restaurants fault) Would I go back if I was in the area, maybe just with a different meal plan in mind.

Even the person that lives there said "I would come here more often if they had a bake potatoes...!!!

1 Thank laears
HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We take your feedback very seriously. I will look into adding baked potatoes as an option for our steak items. I hope we can have the chance to welcome you back again in the future.