“Where's the Baked Potatoes???”
Review of Tavern Grille

Tavern Grille
Ranked #6 of 103 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Post Falls, Idaho
“Where's the Baked Potatoes???”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I was disappointed with the food and the service here...when we walked in had high hopes, very nice and clean but the food, prices and service left me disappointed. Steaks with no bake potatoes...really how hard and cheap is it to make baked potatoes so the customer has a choose. I would of ordered the $17.00 steak had there been a baked potatoes to choose from. I end up with $11.00 sandwich....They lost out on $7.00 for a 25 cent item. The prices for the portions size not great. Had to ask for water 2 times before we got it. I asked for NO tomatoes on my salad it came loaded with them. I would of sent it back but did not want to make a big deal of it with others at the table...Runny blues cheese dressing...

I was taken there by someone that lives in the area, and they said we were going to a "steak house" so with one choose and no baked potatoes I would not call it that. (That's not the restaurants fault) Would I go back if I was in the area, maybe just with a different meal plan in mind.

Even the person that lives there said "I would come here more often if they had a bake potatoes...!!!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank laears
HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I'm sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. We take your feedback very seriously. I will look into adding baked potatoes as an option for our steak items. I hope we can have the chance to welcome you back again in the future.

las vegas
“Good place to relax”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good selection of wine and food to choose from,staff very friendly and helpful. Great place to go and eat and have some wine.

Visited July 2013
HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
We're glad to hear that our food and service met your expectations! We hope you visit us again soon!
Post Falls, Idaho
“Just ok...”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was disappointed with the food and the service here...when we walked in had high hopes, very nice and clean but the food, prices and service left me disappointed. Steaks with no bake potatoes...was my first disappointment when looking at the menu, then the prices for the portions size was next!! Had to ask for water 2 times before we got it, how ever the pricy drinks were there fast and they wasted no time asking if we wanted another. I asked for NO tomatoes on my salad but it came loaded with them, that always makes me mad. I believe I'm paying for it I should get it the way I asked for it. My brother-in-law had the steak it looked good, but small for the price. My husband had the salmon it was a very small portions with a little pile of red mashed potatoes. I had the prime rib sandwich, it was ok, but nothing I would go back for. Would I tell you not to go, NO, but if your looking for a good steak dinner like I was this is not the place!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank laears
Independence, Kentucky
“Did the trick”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Tavern Grille had the advantage of being one of only a handful of restaurants that were actually open on a Sunday or Monday evening. Our reviews of the food are mixed, but it was a satisfying meal. It got a little bit loud at times. We were there when the guy was tight rope walking over the Colorado River, which was on all the TV's, and it was fun to hear the locals reactions.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank enelrahce
HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I'm sorry our food did not meet your standards. We always strive to meet every customers highest expectation. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed that atmosphere! We can't wait for you visit us again!
Camp Verde, Arizona
“One of my favorite old town restaurants!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Every time I come here is alway great food and fun. They have a nice variety on the menu and the atmosphere inside is awesome. Their margaritas are a must, it actually surprised me sense this isn't a Mexican restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Motocross42
HauntedGroup, Owner at Tavern Grille, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thanks for your feedback! We're thrilled to hear you love our margaritas! We hope to see you again soon!