Weather had been in the upper 70's for several days. We had been out touring and came back very warm. Asked about using the pool since water was very cold. Told by front desk "Her husband had not turned on the heater yet". I asked if they could turn it on and she said "yes". Came back 2 hours later and pool was being covered. Asked the "pool guy" what was going on and he said chemical have been out of wack for a few days - should not be used.
1.So why didn't front desk know about chemical issue?
2. Why did front desk lie about turning on the heater?
3. A simple "sorry about the pool" would have helped a lot.
Early in season for pool use but a truthful front desk is a reasonable expectation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on a hill, the Pines Motel boasts beautiful views of the scenic Cottonwood and Verde Valley areas. The Pines Motel is in the middle of it all. We are only 15 minutes from the magnificent red rocks of Sedona, Arizona and Oak Creek Canyon and other popular destinations such as the Verde River, Verde Canyon Railroad, Out of Africa, Cliff Castle Casino, Grand Canyon, Jerome, Clarkdale, Camp Verde, Montezuma's Castle and Tuzigoot. Browse our site and learn about area activities. We have Tesla electric car charging station! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia and getaroom.com so you can book your Pines Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pines Hotel Cottonwood