“Yummy!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House

Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Italian, American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gold Canyon, Arizona
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I ate at Nic's last Sunday night for the first time on our brief visit to Cottonwood.
I ordered the half rack of baby back ribs that were melt in your mouth tender and my husband order a fresh salmon special that was delish! Our service was fast and friendly. The menu has a wide range of items to order. As full as we were, we were tempted by the dessert tray and ordered a piece of rich chocolate cake to share. We left stuffed and satisfied.

1 Thank Susan V
HauntedGroup, Owner at Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Welcome! You both picked wonderful dishes and we're glad you enjoyed them! Come back again and be sure to save room for dessert!

Bullhead City, Arizona
“Great Place for Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I ate here twice during my stay in Cottonwood. Both were excellent meals. Eggplant parmigiana one night, and clam chowder with a salad the second night. I was not disappointed. Service was well timed, and the dessert choices are worth a look. When I return to Cottonwood I will eat here again.

Visited April 2013
Twice! That's awesome! We're so glad that you decided to dine with us. Eggplant parmigiana and clam chowder with a salad are great choices. We look forward to having you back!
Phoenix, Arizona
“Nice place to wind down”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

The bar was incrediable with an old world look and the decor was perfect. We picked this place because of the great ratings but were only disappointed in two things. It was a crowded night so we sat at a bar table. We were excited to try an appetizer and have a drink but no one came by to take our order. When they called our name she didn't realize we were sitting there, even though we were three feet away from a talble that was served. Our drinks were wonderful and the Crostini board was delicious. My friend and I ordered the Chicken Piccata and Chicken Marsala but both were both very salty. I know from experience that some restaurants buy there chicken and steak pre seasoned which is what I am thinking happened. My husbands steak was perfect and the Fettuccini Alfredo was wonderful. I would go back in a heart beat!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
The bar is our favorite piece of the restaurant! We sincerely apologize that you weren't served appetizers and drinks at the bar. That is not keeping up with the standards we maintain. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We take your feedback seriously and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.
Peoria, AZ
“Fantastic Fettuccine Alfredo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2013

Nick's has the best fettuccine Alfredo I have ever tasted. My wife had the Sea Bass which she said was excellent. The back bar that they have is beautiful. A must stop for dinner in Cottonwood. Opens at 5pm.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HauntedGroup, Owner at Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thanks for the 'wow' review! It sound like you and your wife had an enjoyable time with us. We are so pleased to hear that your food was fantastic! Come see us again soon.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best homemade clam chowder ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have dinned here so many times I can't count! It will not fail to impress!
The clam chowder was awesome - and one of my favorite "meals" is the Bar Steak appetizer . It's cuts of filet mignon , in a wonderful wine sauce.
Always great and friendly service

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HauntedGroup, Owner at Nic's Italian Steak & Crab House, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
We are thrilled that you enjoy our restaurant and that you are a regular guest. Everyone raves about our clam chowder so I'm glad that you agree with them! Thank you for a wonderful review. Come see us again soon!