“Great Salad Bar”

Sizzler
Kirtland, Ohio
“Great Salad Bar”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

There is a great salad bar here that has a lot of variety. Everything seemed to be really fresh. Service was also good. I did not try their other items, so I can't give an opinion.

Visited May 2012

Phoenix, AZ
“Better than the average Sizzler”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Yes, it is a chain, but we found everything at the various food bars fresh and yummy - spotlessly clean and a very friendly staff.

Visited September 2012
“Waste of money!!!”
Reviewed September 22, 2012 via mobile

We had lunch here today and let me tell ya it sucked. The food was way over priced and the service was horrible and the food too. My daughter got the stack from the kids menu and it tasted like live stock smells. We got hamburgers and let's say it was salty and the buns were old and falling apart. Our waitress that we had to tip before we meet her was nasty, smelled like body odor and didn't have much of a brain. If you want to be ripped off and taste horrible food go here! If not run as fast as you can and find a friendly good food type of place for ur family in this town. BTW the Asian manager was rude and shouldn't cop a attitude when you ask a damn question nicely.

North Carolina
“Good option for the price”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

I haven't been to a Sizzler in years. I was feeling a steak while passing through Cottonwood, AZ and there were two options. One of the locals recommend the Sizzler because the other was just "overpriced". I thought I would give it a try and I must say I was impressed. Incredibly friendly staff and the steak was cooked to perfection. It wasn't a filet (not offered) but it was the best ribeye I've had in a while. Yes, there was some fat I had to cut off but again it wasn't a files. It was seasoned to perfection and very tender for a ribeye. I will definitely stop here again if ever in the area.

Cottonwood, Arizona
“Best Sunday Brunch within a 100 miles”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This sizzler has the best Sunday brunch for the after church crowd or the over 50's looking for quality brunch at low price. Make to order breakfast items and a well stocked and fresh buffett make it worth the visit. See you Sunday morning.

Visited July 2012