“Good Food and accommodating staff”
Review of Old Town Cafe

Old Town Cafe
Ranked #21 of 112 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed February 3, 2012

The food at Old Town Cafe in Cottonwood is very good. The restaurant has about 6 or 7 tables inside, so if it's full, it could get a little crowded. There is also some counter seating against the wall. You give your order to the girl behind the counter and then she brings you your food. The nice thing about my visit was that the girl actually forgot to put my order in at first (I really couldn't tell; it hadn't been that long since I ordered). She could have just added in the order without my knowing her mistake, but she came over to me and told me about her error, and asked me what I would like to drink--soft drink, water, iced tea--that would be on the house. I thought that was pretty gracious of her, since I had no idea that she had forgotten about me.

Reviewed January 30, 2012

prices reasonable and good selection of entrees.The service was excellent and staff was very friendly and had a good sence of humour. Will definintly return there.

Reviewed January 17, 2012

wonderfullly fresh ingredients, excellent service, wonderful people, and out of this world almond croissants!

1  Thank jeanne003
Reviewed January 4, 2012

quaint with lots of locals. The coffee is always done perfect and the asian chicken salad is a favorite!

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Quaint little place with good lunch meals and desserts. Very pricey.

1  Thank Ctnwd