“I Love My Job”

My Dobro
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Takeout
Description: MY DOBRO Grill.Spirits.Music.Sports offers a unique and homey venue, featuring 9 70" TV screens to catch all NFL games and sports events. Live music can also be heard every weekend along with Open Mic Night and Karaoke during the week. Our menu includes great burgers, sandwiches, hot wings and appetizers, along with Steak Specials. You're always welcome at MY DOBRO!
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“I Love My Job”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have been working here since the doors opened 9 months ago. weve went thru some changes and ups and down but wouldnt trade it for the world. Mickey & Lisa are great people who have went the extra mile to make it a home & a family, not just a job. I hope everyone gets the chance to come enjoy the great food, service, music, drinks & your favorite sport on one of 8 big screen tvs! Cant wait for football season..just around the corner!! Cottonwood dont pass this place up!! Thank you to all of our great staff and amazing bosses..without which none of this would be possible. xoxoxo T

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Tanya R

Sedona
“Great food -- New Chef -- Must try”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

We knew the Chef and Sous Chef from our former-favorite restaurant (that went out of business for who knows what reason -- that food WAS so good) had moved here.

But I'm not sure they've gotten the word out -- we were mostly alone through our Monday lunch.

We ordered the blue corn enchiladas to share, but were brought a shredded beef burrito. Normally, we would send it back, but we gambled that it would be great and we were right!

Totally dark in the restaurant, but nice and cool so they're not trying to cut costs -- just odd to have no lights until the last few minutes.

Word needs to spread that the food here is great -- at least if our burrito was any indication.

3 Thank Kevin H
Sedona, Arizona
“Jalapenos exceptional”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

I visited for the first time recently and enjoyed it. I would go back again. Nice selection of tequila at reasonable prices. Beer is mostly standard, but some less common options which is nice. Others have said prices are high, but I didn't think so. Lots of room inside which surprised me. I visited during the day at a slow time. No music so can't speak to the "loudness" issue. I tried the stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in bacon. Felicia the bartender said it would be like playing Russian Roulette and she was right. Two of them were wicked hot and the others were just tangy. Loved them all.

4 Thank 911Visitor
Sedona, Arizona
“So far, so good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

I have gone to MY DOBRO twice now....both good experiences. The music is a little loud, but it's good music....they could turn down the speakers (considering there are a lot of seniors who eat dinner here!) They acquired some cooks from a popular restaurant in Cottonwood, which is closed down, and I would say that they have been able to duplicate the food about 90%. As a local, I'm looking forward to the time that they realize that locals are their bread and butter....and they will offer local prices, but so far...they have not. I'd also like to see some specials added. We had the blue corn enchiladas, which are always tasty. Also, good tacos. The margarita was decent and they had a good selection of beer. I'm hoping they will increase business by offering some specials to appeal to the local crowd.

4 Thank Mary Jane C
cottonwood, az
“First time eating here.”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Some friends arranged a little get together at this restaurant today. The atmosphere was very interesting. I had never eaten here before, so it was a new experience. The owner came over and introduced himself to the group and asked how everything was. I think that chips and salsa should be offered when most people at the table order Mexican food. We were a table of eight, so we ordered to orders of chips and salsa. When we sat down, somehow, the waitress never brought over menus. We had to ask for menus, after perhaps 10 minutes, and the restaurant was relatively empty. Not trying to be nit picky, but that is an important part in your dining experience.

The food portions were huge. The quality of the food was way above average. Everyone at the table loved their food. I had the shrimp tacos and they were delicious. The price wasn't over the top. Overall.....I would definitely recommend this restaurant, and I hope that it sticks around, as we will be going back. Good luck Mickey.

3 Thank Teresa J