“I liked it Purdy Good.”

My Dobro
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Takeout
Description: MY DOBRO Grill.Spirits.Music.Sports offers a unique and homey venue, featuring 9 70" TV screens to catch all NFL games and sports events. Live music can also be heard every weekend along with Open Mic Night and Karaoke during the week. Our menu includes great burgers, sandwiches, hot wings and appetizers, along with Steak Specials. You're always welcome at MY DOBRO!
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Just stopping in for a cold beer after being redirected from a snooty restaurant (I guess) across the street - it was suggested it would be better priced as well..So, I crossed the road to My Dobro and found real folks and felt quite welcome.. I'm looking forward to becoming the newest resident and meeting the owner. I liked the atmosphere and heck yeah "Happy Hour Snacks" . A nice friendly place to hang your hat and drink cold beer.. Thank You.
Rachelle S. & Dave V.

6  Thank RatsAss67

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I love this place! The atmosphere is wonderdful. This is not a sports bar! Thank God there are enough of those in this small town. Now that is not to say they do not watch sports on there many TV's during season. I personally come for the atmosphere and the live music, something we need more of. When you walk in and see the walls decorated with guitars and other instruments, and many musical posters etc. I think you should realize at this point that live music is importanrt here. The owner's are very nice people, and very dedicated to service. If you have a problem they will fix it. I will be back! being a lover of live music, great atmosphere and good food this is the place for me! PS the bands they have here are great I jhave been in several times and never been disapointed!

4  Thank Don W
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Visiting from South Jersey....Tanya took great care of us! The owner checked on us and introduced himself. Live entertainment, warm atmosphere, good food, good service! It was nice to meet you all! Recommended by Jake from Cowboy Way Adventures. Debbie and Rocky, NJ

3  Thank Debbie1nj
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I went for dinner, 3 tables occupied in the whole place, and we waited forever....waitress came by once to fill drinks....glasses were empty for over 15 mins. No one offered to fill them. Food? Well very much a lack of. I could get more food and more consistentcy from the former Players...we ran to Frys after for more food.

2  Thank jdg1965
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I have been here on two separate occasions. Once for lunch and once for evening drinks. I thought the atmosphere was nice and the food and drinks were good. Also, the owner personally came over to introduce himself and ask how everything was. Had there been issues, I feel like he would have resolved them. I will definitely be back.

2  Thank gypsiespirit