“Fun spot with Bocce courts”
Review of Pizzeria Bocce

Pizzeria Bocce
Ranked #1 of 110 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Great wood fire pizzas and appetizer in a cozy setting near several wine tasting rooms in Cottonwood. We would definitely visit this restaurant again!

HauntedGroup, Owner at Pizzeria Bocce, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed your visit! It is great that others enjoy the location as much as we do! See you next time.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was in Cottonwood with a group of friends for a weekend kayaking trip and at the last minute we changed our dinner plans and decided to try Pizzeria Bocce and we were not sorry. The drink selection was top-notch - I had a Bee's Knees that was excellent. I don't normally order appetizers unless I am just eating appetizers, but there was no way in the world I could pass up the deviled eggs. I love deviled eggs and I have literally never seen them on a restaurant menu - that would have been enough for me to order them, but add in basil and pancetta, and, well, you had me at pancetta. I just had to try them - and, let me just say, WOW! I could have just had 2 more orders of those for dinner. But I had already ordered the Margherita Pizza and it was also fantastic - perfectly crisped, delicious red sauce, not too much cheese - just right. One of the best pizzas I have had in Arizona. A little noisy, so not great for a romantic night out - but great for friends or celebrations and the service was on point. We were so full, we didn't stay for dessert - my only regret after reading these reviews. We had plans to go elsewhere for dessert after, but that's for another, less positive, review... Let's just say I will definitely stay for dessert next time.

Our deviled eggs are a unique twist and we sure are happy that others appreciate them as much as we do! Thank you for your great and detailed review, it is important to us to hear about what our guests are enjoying! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area! The deviled eggs will be waiting!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

A new pizza restaurant in town, and we had heard good things, so we decided to give it a try. We were not disappointed. We could have sat outside, but it was a little sunny and breezy so we chose not to. We were greeted promptly and seated right away. It is a good thing to come early unless you do not mind waiting, but the wait will be worth it.. A limited menu, but you go there for the pizza. They have a great variety of salads and appetizers - be sure to try them. We saw the deviled eggs go by, and they would definitely worth trying. We opted for the Antipasto salad - a great choice as it turned out. Very plentiful and lots to try. We had the meat pizza, and between the salad and the pizza, we were full. The pizza was delicious. It is a thin crust, which I ordinarily do not like, but it was really cooked to perfection and the crust was fabulous. The prices are reasonable for what you get, so give it a try. They do fill up quickly, and you might have a wait, but be patient. We will definitely return.

We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed dining with us. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience with us as well as with future visitors! We look forward to seeing you next time.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

After moving back to Cottonwood Arizona to live the rest of our lives, we were pleasantly surprised to see this cool place in Old Town Cottonwood. The whole setup is really fun! Our server Tom was great!! Thanks for all your energy. What was really great was that everyone looked like they enjoyed working there. We showed up at their busiest time and sat at the bar. If you want to see an impressive kitchen, sit at the bar and watch Chef Patrick and his team work their magic. They are damn good at what they do and it shows when you take your first bite of the food they prepared. I had the meat pie pizza and Jules had not a meat pie. Fantastic!! (both) We shared (me grudgingly) a chocolate chip a la mode that was about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on! I will have no problem telling my guests on my Pink Jeep to head over to Pizzeria Bocce for a wonderful dinning experience.

We love hearing from locals! Your review is much appreciated, it is helpful for us as well as future visitors. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience and look forward to seeing you both the next time!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We had several recommendations to visit Bocce on our weekend getaway to Cottonwood and were very glad that we did.

We were able to get a table outside and that was very nice.

Our server was very attentive and had excellent recommendations.

We shared a salad and pizza. The pizza was delicious. The crust was the perfect crispy, yet chewy. You could tell they use quality ingredients.

The best part was the dessert pizza that our server recommended. It had bananas, chocolate, caramel and a marscapone cheese.

The Banana Nutella Pizza is one of our personal favorites, we are so happy that you enjoyed it so much! Thank you for stopping in, we look forward to seeing you next time.