“Just what Cottonwood has needed!!!!”
Review of The Brass Tack - CLOSED

The Brass Tack
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casual Fine Dining Atmosphere. Steak and Seafood with a Rustic Contemporary Flair. Hand Cut Black Angus Beef and Fresh Seafood Flown in Daily. Full Bar with Custom Cocktails, Classic Cocktails, Wine Pairings and Cheese Tastings.
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have tried a few entrees already, and I have loved each one of them. My favorite dish is the smoked salmon. I also love the lamb chops. For my appetizer I had the grilled artichoke, and it was incredible. I can't wait to bring my family to eat here. The dining room/and bar are beautiful and elegant, but not over the top. I will be back...MANY TIMES!! Good job!!!

2  Thank tmccabe1112

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Even thought there are tablecloths and fresh roses on the tables, this is a place where you don't feel that you have to dress up or save for special occasions. The food is very good--our foursome tried the duck, the lamb, the petite filet, and the pork tenderloin and everyone was pleased. The portions are generous (4 large lamb chops, choice of a 6 or 8 ounce filet), and the prices are half of what you'd pay in Sedona. Drinks are substantial and there are lots of fun choices on the drinks menu. Service was professional and friendly. There were only a few small complaints--the bread was not served warm and the potatoes and veggies were lukewarm. But we will definitely be back.

1  Thank suzwil67
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Wonderful food and ambience. Will return. Place for grown ups, special occasions and excellent five star food. No one in Cottonwood comes close.

1  Thank Laurie H