“If you like ice cream this is the place to visit”
Review of A Scoop Above - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Scoop Above
Cottonwood, Arizona
“If you like ice cream this is the place to visit”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

There is a good selection of flavors and best of all, there's gelato in several flavors. This is a nice place to visit on a hot day!

Visited September 2013

Mesa, Arizona
“A Scoop Above is permanently closed.....”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I eagerly took my Mother to A Scoop Above today as we hadn't been there for a while. When we got there, there was a CLOSED sign on the door, with a note that due to the economy A Scoop Above has closed permanently. They closed on September 28, 2013.

!@#$%$^& I HATE this. Where am I going to get my gelato fix now????? This was the best place to get gelato in the area. I shall have to start a major search. I am forlorn.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Judy H
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Very good Ice Cream and Gelato”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was our second time to visit A Scoop Above when passing through Cottonwood. Unfortunately, they have a sign on the door that says due to the economy the will be closing on 9/28. Very sad as it has wonderful homemade gelato (always different flavors) and good ice cream. Cute place that also serves sandwiches and has a little playroom for the kiddos. Unfortunately, it will soon be no more!

• Visited September 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Best. Place. For. Gelato. Ever!!!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been to A Scoop Above several times. I drag friends there on a regular basis and even insisted my contractor try some after we'd been to Home Depot! The flavors always change and are freshly made every day. I've had flavors here that I've never had anywhere else. My particular favorites are Mounds, Nutty Coconut, and Chocolate with Peanut Butter. Yum! They give you free samples and after you order, they bring it to your table or you can get carryout. I've never had lunch there, but it is available. There is also a kid's room with a train that travels around the ceiling. You can get gelato cakes for parties as well. Very friendly people. My absolute favorite place for gelato, even if I have to drive several miles to get it.

• Visited August 2013
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Very good Ice cream!”
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Very taste ice cream!! Wonderful service and atmosphere. Was very impressed with the interior if the place and how appealing it was.

• Visited July 2013