“If you love bread and are Gluten Intollerent this is the place to eat.”

Orion's Flour Garden Cafe and Gluten Free Bakery
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Several of my family members and guests have food allergies. Especially to gluten. Flower Cafe, owned by Orion's bakery is a great place to eat where everyone can get their favorites. Fresh soup prepared daily, fresh gluten free bread and deserts. It's also great place to sit down and enjoy a great cup of coffee, or one of their superb selections of teas.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

While out taking our morning walk we decided to stop for a cup of coffee and breakfast. We both got a latte and decided to order breakfast sandwiches. We did not get our breakfast sandwiches on gf bread so I can't comment on that. Our breakfast sandwiches were made fresh just the way we ordered (you can create your own any way you like) and tasted good, our only complaint is the eggs were cold, granted we were sitting outside and it was cool this morning but there was no warmth to the eggs at all with the first bite.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went to Orion's Flour Garden to attend a poetry writing session. The simplicity is in stark contrast to the "upper echelon," sort of spot. However, they host poetry writing sessions once every two weeks and open mic to share poetry every other Saturday. They have a unique presentation of their special teas, and a fine staff dedicated to superior teas and gluten-free baked goods. The Caesar Salad is prepared one at a time; you watch them assemble it.

The biggest hit for me, however was the excellent tea selection. I chose Seven Seas which is completely herbal, and required no sweetener. So I bought some and am about to load up my tea bags, also purchased there. The Colorado River is not far, and of course this area is enroute to the Grand Canyon and twenty miles from Sedona..

1  Thank dinneendi
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I am a newly diagnosed Celiac, so when I find a cafe where I can safely eat a meal, it is an awesome event. This cafe gives one a down home feeling - the flavors are scrumptious and unique to the taste buds. The flat bread is exceptional! This was well worth the drive and when I travel to Sedona again, this will be my first stop!

1  Thank dakotaboxers
Reviewed August 9, 2013

This place continues to impress me. The gluten free breads are the best I have found. The sandwiches are fresh and the soups are amazing! Relaxed atmosphere and friendly owners and staff. I have yet to try the coffee infusions, but they look so inviting! Thank you for excelling in fresh GF baked goods!