“Don't waste your money!!”
Review of China Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Horrible. Would not return. Not even worth the $9.99 all you can eat pricing.
The best thing I can say was that the restaurant was clean and that they clear your plates fast.
But I felt sick before we even left the place.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

We stopped by for lunch and we were seated immediately. There are several choices including beef, fish, shrimp, mussels and chicken, a couple were very good,and the cream stuffed mussels were excellent, and the hot and sour soup was hot and very tasty. However the remainder of the meal was mostly average and overcooked, and in some instances, what we expected to be hot was cold. The dishes were not all labeled, so we had to guess what we were eating. The serving area food trays were kept clean and filled. On Trip Advisor, we read about the chef that cooks to order, but saw nothing that advertised that when we got to the restaurant. If you are not a regular, you are out of luck, I guess. Dessert was minimal and uninspired as well.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The new and improved China Buffet is the best and most flavorful food buy. Their new Mongolian BBQ which allows you to build your own stir fry with your choice of fresh ingredients is AWESOME!!! (Hint, tell them "extra sauce") The cooks are very conscientious and aim to please. On more than one occasion, I was sad to see that they had no General Tso's chicken and THEY MADE A WHOLE PLATE OF IT JUST FOR ME..... you ever been to a buffet that would do that?
Love these folks... <3

2  Thank delavie
Reviewed January 23, 2013

When I see a China buffet I think cool a huge variety of Chinese food,constantly changed out with fresh food, well this place needs to take lessons from other buffet's, the food first of all is nothing but fried foods just dripping with grease a color I don't want to mention and was loaded with MSG. Don't waste you time and hard earned money by going here, you will regret it!

Reviewed November 29, 2012

China Buffet in Cottonwood used to be on the low end of the chinese food totem. They haven't always appeared clean, in fact far from it. It makes you wonder that if the dining room and restrooms are that dirty if they even bother to clean the kitchen. The dumpster out back even sticks to high heaven. That being said, they're currently cleaner. They've added the Mongolian BBQ, which has greatly ingratiated themselves to me. It's simply fantastic being able to build your own stir fry with fresh ingredients! Their soups are good, as well as a lot of their other dishes. They have a sushi bar that includes calamari. I avoid that bar like the plague since I hate fish. They still have the soft serve ice cream which is good, but it's sometimes frozen yogurt (or something like it). Looking back, this doesn't sound like a good review, but really it is. They've had problems in the past, but currently the food is good and the environment clean.

1  Thank Stu O