“Love the Gyro's”
Review of Greek Cafe - CLOSED

Greek Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Greek cafe , opened the doors October 3rd 2011. Specializing in authentic Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine. At the Greek Cafe, we invite you to come eat like Family. We take pride in our food,offering an open Kitchen atmosphere where you can see our Chefs at work in a clean and professional environment. All our food is prepared fresh daily using only the finest ingredients, farm fresh vegetables and old traditional family recipes that date back almost a Century.Come see for yourself........ Who knew eating healthy could be so tasty............Opah !
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Cant get enough of this place serious people its really good and they even put a little cinnamon on their fries makes for a great taste

Reviewed August 3, 2014

If you haven't tried this place yet you absolutely must. The food is amazing, I mean AMAZING,,,,wasn't sure what to order, I finally decided to get the gyro and my husband ordered the hummus and souvlaki, once again if you haven't tried his place you are missing out, every bite and I mean every bite was exploding with flavors. I have had greek food all my life growing up in Chicago but this place puts some of them to shame...Bravo Greek café for establishing such a wonderful eating establishment in our little town. Your food and warmth bring back a lot of great memories, please stay forever.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

What a gem. Delicious in every way. The hospitality, the food, the atmosphere. This place has it all. We will definitely be regulars. Love the pictures but the food more.

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Costs a little more than I like to pay. Guess everything does nowdays. Has hummus and greeek salads and gyros and other greek items.

3  Thank Vickieb753
Reviewed July 27, 2014

I was there one of these days and I the food is delicious. The owners are very kind,you feel good there.