“Best Gyro I've Ever Had!!”
Review of Greek Cafe

Greek Cafe
Ranked #36 of 107 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Greek cafe , opened the doors October 3rd 2011. Specializing in authentic Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine. At the Greek Cafe, we invite you to come eat like Family. We take pride in our food,offering an open Kitchen atmosphere where you can see our Chefs at work in a clean and professional environment. All our food is prepared fresh daily using only the finest ingredients, farm fresh vegetables and old traditional family recipes that date back almost a Century.Come see for yourself........ Who knew eating healthy could be so tasty............Opah !
Reviewed April 2, 2013

The gyros are awesome! All the ingredients are always fresh. The meat is never dry! And the baklava is delicious!!!

There are newer reviews for Greek Cafe

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice to have a local place selling Mediterranean food. First time I had to pay extra for the sauce that goes with the gyros. Drinks are self serve out of styrofoam cups (soda, etc). Not much atmosphere inside--just a few tables. You might want to order takeout instead.

1  Thank PollyM33
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am Chicago native, so I have high expectations for my Greek food and Greek Cafe met the mark!

I tried their Gyros Sandwich and Hummus appetizer. It tasted just like back home in Chicago! They've got a great selection of appetizers but missing from the menu are saganaki, rosemary potatoes and lamb chops, but there are plenty of other dishes to choose from! Karen said she is reconsidering adding some items to the menu, but as it stands, you simply can not find better greek food in this area.

As a Sedona local, I prefer to drive 20 miles to Cottonwood vs eating at the other Greek/Mediterranean choice(s) closer to me.

The owner, Karen, is pleasant to talk with and I feel like I have made a new friend! Please give Greek cafe a try, you will not be sorry!

Reasonably priced, high quality and as the other reviewer mentioned- spotlessly clean!!

Yes the cafe is small, but Karen will do whatever she can to create space for you. It does get crowded around lunch time, but it is mostly carry out. There is a large flat screen TV and about 6-10 tables, depending if you separate them or not. Beverages are self service pepsi products, they do not serve alcohol nor is it BYOB, but that is ok, they deliver! The only thing I wish they'd add to the menu is Baklava for dessert!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I'm a Sedona local and am on the lookout for in expensive healthy choices in nearby Cottonwood when I drive over for errands. I stopped in yesterday to a empty restaurant, and after ordering the tabouli told the woman at the counter my interest in healthy places to eat. This opened the door for a lecture on how all food was bad and good and that she recommended the deep fried falafel as a healthy choice, after all she ate everything and was 115 pounds. I cut this conversation short but it seems doing so also increased my wait time in an empty restaurant, and insured i didnt not have any question if my food was ok, a thank you for my service or even a goodbye as i left..i will admit the tabouli was pretty good but i wont be returning.. if they like you and you are willing to admit deep fried falafels are healthy, then you will probably get better service than i did.

2  Thank filmdreamer
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The Greek Cafe is the cleanest restaurant I've seen since my family sold our restaurant in 2005. Not to mention how great the food is...My husband is Greek..We just moved to
Cottonwood..and love this gem.