“My Family owned a Restaurant for 35 years..”
Review of Greek Cafe - CLOSED

Greek Cafe
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Greek cafe , opened the doors October 3rd 2011. Specializing in authentic Greek and Mediterranean Cuisine. At the Greek Cafe, we invite you to come eat like Family. We take pride in our food,offering an open Kitchen atmosphere where you can see our Chefs at work in a clean and professional environment. All our food is prepared fresh daily using only the finest ingredients, farm fresh vegetables and old traditional family recipes that date back almost a Century.Come see for yourself........ Who knew eating healthy could be so tasty............Opah !
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The Greek Cafe is the cleanest restaurant I've seen since my family sold our restaurant in 2005. Not to mention how great the food is...My husband is Greek..We just moved to
Cottonwood..and love this gem.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We often stop here when we are in town to have one of their gyro salads for lunch. Sizable and very freshly made. Recommend highly.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The Greek Cafe has been open for awhile now, and it looks like they are doing well. We've had many lunches and dinners there and the food is consistently good. That's probably because the owners are always on site. Karen up front and Cal in the kitchen. By the way, you can see into the kitchen from the front counter and it is SPOTLESS. Everything is always perfectly clean here, which inspires confidence.

The lunch special has changed a little since a prior review. The current special is any sandwich (Gyro included) and a drink for $4.99. They dropped the fries from the combo, which is fine, the sandwich has always been enough!

For dinner I like the Kefta kabob plate with rice. Tasty meat and done well. Everything seems very authentic, though I'm not Greek so how do I know....but the owner is, so he does!

Casual atmosphere, a number of tables indoors and adequate parking. A couple of flat screen TVs on the wall, but the sound is off and just the subtitles so it isn't annoying. Usually have Greek music playing in the background.

This is a regular lunch spot for us. Maybe we'll see you there...

1  Thank TaylorAZ64
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The owners are always there. They are a down to earth couple with a dedication to doing it right. Gyros, salads, hummus side dishes, other main dishes in what appears to be a hole in the wall.
A perfect hidden gem for us.. Hope no one else finds out soon. Shhhhhhhhh

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Good prices and good food make this one of Cottonwood's newest best kept secrets. The gyros lunch special includes fries and a drink for about $5. I have eaten here a couple of times, and the food has been very good and homemade. My companion diners have also enjoyed their meals. The one consideration is this place is small and noisy. A great place to eat, but not good for conversation or meetings.

1  Thank SkySwan