This place takes the cake for nasty hotels. Absolutely filthy. A disgrace. Broken springs in the bed, shower that won't drain at all, no remote control, a refridgerator that doubles as a T.V. stand for the poor little 1968 model T.V., cigarette burns all over the night stand and refridgerator, shower that suddenly gets scalding hot leaving you with 3rd degree burns, oh, and that's not all. The pathetic lamp automatically turns itself on all night, and the smoke alarm doesn't even work. The towels were all stained, so bad I wouldn't even dry off on them. I had to go to the local convenience store to buy bleach to clean the brown mildew slime out of the shower, then spent all night trying to air the place out. Also had to put the chairs and table against the door to keep anyone from breaking in, because the thin, card-board like door can be pushed right in. Unbelievable! This is an EPA hazard!! Stay at your own risk!!!!!
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking