“Very friendly”
Review of Chae's Coffee + - CLOSED

Chae's Coffee +
Description: Our ultimate priority is to create and consistently serve you the best coffee experience with LOVE. Here at The Mon Bean, our coffee and coffee drinks are brewed and blended with love from beans locally roasted in Paulden, Arizona. If you're a coffee lover, choose from a full line of espresso drinks including lattes and frappes. Our milk options include: Whole, Skim, Two Percent, Almond, Coconut, Cashew, and Soy. In addition to our coffee beverages, we serve a large selection of premium teas, custom Italian cream sodas, and 100% real fruit smoothies and juices. We also offer bagels, and homemade baked goods and pastries such as muffins, scones, cookies, brownies, and cinnamon rolls. Buy a coffee "for here" and sit and enjoy the artwork on the walls and on the shelves for sale by local artists, and join us Sunday nights 5-8 pm for our regular Open Mic! You can find us in Cottonwood, AZ in the Fry's plaza between the Verizon store, WaterMart, and Yogurt Emporium - right behind Jack in the Box.
“Very friendly”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was on a mission to find a certain shop, but came across this little cafe. I ordered a flavor chai and it was fabulous!!! I then asked about the place I was looking for and they gave me directions that were spot on. I would go back in a second.

• Visited May 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great internet access”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our hotel had a terrible internet connection. This tiny place in a strip mall nearby had a great connection and good homemade pastries. I especially noted how kind the staff was to local students and residents.

Visited March 2014
Kalispell, Montana
“Uh yeah”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Come on guys it's not that hard to make a great coffee. Maybe you should think about changing the beans you buy! If its bitter it's not good!

1 Thank Pankhursthub
Los Angeles, California
“Cozy, friendly & fresh”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I have never had an unpleasant experience, or drink that was less than perfect. Thank you Chae's for your consistency & always having freshly ground delicious coffee !

• Visited November 2013
Sedona, AZ
“Friendly, comfy place”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

The space is small and a little crowded feeling, but it felt cozy to me. There was lovely, interesting artwork on the walls. Some of the furniture was made by the staff. The barista was a friendly, upbeat guy who obviously enjoys his vocation. No hipster attitude here. My raspberry mocha was a little on the too-sweet side, but a splash of milk took care of it. If my future visits are consistent with this one, then Chae's will be a regular stop when I'm in Cottonwood.

Visited July 2013