“Great and funky place to go.”

Larry's Antiques & Things
Ranked #6 of 40 things to do in Cottonwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Larry's is the biggest, best and most unique antique store you'll ever find! "From tea cups to tractors", we have two acres of odd, unique and hard to find items. We love antique farming equipment, wagons, mining cars, gas pumps, signs, tools, car parts, furniture, lighting fixtures, collectables, house wares and more. At Larry's Antiques we buy, sell, trade and consign.
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Whenever we are in the area or sometimes we just go specifically to go to Larry's antiques and things, we just love it. He has about 2 acres of unusual things and antiques. I always leave with a nice collection of things that I just can't live without. If you're into antiques and "junque", this is the place to go. Be prepared to spend a few hours because it is just so much fun.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

A wide variety of antiques - practically everything. I personally collect WWII militaria myself, and there was plenty to choose from. I will definitely return!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I collect license plates from the states we have visited. So, after inquiring at various places in Phoenix, Sedona, and Jerome, Arizona, we were directed to Larry's. Everyone said "Larry's has everything." If you like to go through antique shops and junk shops, Larry's is for you. It is in Cottonwood between Sedona and Jerome.

The staff is friendly and ready to help you. It is a large place to browse through if you have the time. And, yes, I got my Arizona license plate to take back to Missouri!

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed February 5, 2013

If you are looking for antiques or just like to browse around them. This place will bring back memories from the old days and they have so much to see. We have brought Xmas gifts there and found treasures from our child hood and have seen things that we only see in old westerns. Somethings we have no idea what they are only that they are old. Greta Place

1  Thank Senseifb
Reviewed February 3, 2013

You want to shop for some antiques well this is the spot the owner owns 85% of all the items in and out side of the building. They have nearly 2 acers of goodies, something for everyone. Military garb is what we bought WW2 gas mask lots of cool things to see here. Don't leave town before checking this place out. We live in the Valley and nothing compares to the size of Larry's..

1  Thank TheDillmans