“Yummy!”

Vinnies New York Pizza
Ranked #41 of 102 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This place has the best pizza ever! Try the 3 cheese and the veggie. You can not go wrong with eating here. Family atmosphere and friendly people. Have been eating here for several years and have not been disappointed once!

• Visited April 2013

Massachusetts
“Great prices for good plentiful food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We liked the simplicity of the place and the tasty food. There was plenty to take home for another dinner. We tried the spaghetti w/4 meatballs and the eggplant parm over spagetti. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited December 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Decent Pasta”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

We probably should have had the pizza. After all it is a pizza joint. But we were in the mood for pasta so that's what we ordered. This is a NY style pizza joint. Order at the counter. Lots of pies available by the slice, in my opinion, way too many. Most diners had several slices and a drink for dinner. The pastas came with a typical iceburg lettuce salad redeemed by a homemade Italian dressing. I loved the stuffed shells, packed with ricotta topped with mozzarella and a nice tomato sauce. My wife thought the lasagna was just okay, too much fennel for her taste. The portions were large. They also come with garlic knots. These I don't really get. Doughy, oily, tasteless. It was a filling dinner and with 2 iced teas cost about $20.

• Visited August 2012
wayne, nj
“Best back east pizza in the west”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2012

I moved to the Cottonwood area from northern New Jersey several months ago and I was so disappointed by all the pizza in the area as everyone in NJ warned me - until I had Vinnie's!

Vinnie's pizza surpasses all the pizza I ever had back east. All of it is great..plain, sausage, white garlic, even the Hawaiian. Without a doubt, this place rocks, and I will never order pizza from anywhere else in the west again!

Visited July 2012
“YES YES YES”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

When I first moved to Sedona I wanted pizza and everybody pointed to Vinnies. It truly is New York in "Red Rock Country " and their 2 slice special is just right. You get 2 large slices plus a beverage for 5 bucks and usually a regular size appetite will get a to go box for second slice. Hot sandwiches are made fresh and are delicious as well.