“Absolutely Incredible Experience!”

Red Rock Skydiving
Ranked #1 of 6 Tours in Cottonwood
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Red Rock Skydiving offers you the thrill of a lifetime with a tandem skydive near the beautiful red rocks of Sedona, Arizona. During the flight to altitude, you will enjoy the aerial sights around the Verde Valley and Sedona. When its time, you and your instructor will exit the aircraft and freefall for approximately one mile. Once the instructor pulls the ripcord, the next 3-5 minutes are spent serenely under canopy.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Red Rock Skydiving was by far my favorite activity while visiting from North Dakota! There are literally no words to describe how incredibly breathtaking this experience was! Besides the skydiving itself, it was the staff that made this experience one we'll NEVER forget! Each and every one of you will always be in our memories that we'll treasure forever!

-Sydney, Stephanie & Kristi

1  Thank Chelsea L
There are newer reviews for Red Rock Skydiving

Reviewed June 10, 2014

I visited Red Rock Skydiving during Memorial Day weekend and took my first jump! Everybody at Red Rock was professional and helpful. They made my experience great from start to finish. My tandem instructor was Mark and he did a great job. Both him, the pilot and the other guys made jokes and kept things light. Mark also did a great job of instructing me of what to expect and do. If you are juggling around the idea of skydiving...DO IT! You won't be disappointed. I had a blast and definitely want to jump again! My wife who is scared of heights and would not jump the day we went said she now wants to try it after seeing how Mark made the whole process a snap. Guess we'll have to make another trip! I also got the pics and video and don't regret it one bit.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

Couldn't say enough good things about the guys, they made us feel very safe and cared for, explained all the risks first, then took us up in a plane which we jumped out of!! I had a moment where I was nearly going to bottle it but they were really great and gave gentle encouragement but didn't pressure me at all. Was really glad I did it in the end, what a wonderful experience! Would HIGHLY recommend Redrock for all these reasons and the amazing scenery is such a bonus!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

First jump-----FANTASTIC----!!!!!!
This was something that I always thought about doing.
I happened to be in Cottonwood on 2/21/14 and decided this was the day
I was very impressed as to how the staff handled my first jump
Mark was very through at explaining everything about the jump and made me feel very safe
The view of the surrounding area from the plane was beautiful and the jump fantastic
Will do it again

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Unbelievable - the feeling is amazing and the views were jaw dropping! Definitely if ur looking for a place to skydive it's worth it to wait to do it here, where else?!?! :)