“Thai in Cottonwood???”

Dining options: Reservations
Bisbee, Arizona
“Thai in Cottonwood???”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Yes, and it was delicious! I have to say I had my doubts, not only because you wouldn't expect a Thai restaurant in Cottonwood, but because I was the only person in the restaurant. But the food was good and priced well.

Visited July 2014

Clarkdale, Arizona
“Disappointing...”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I used to love eating here and considered myself something of a regular. As a vegan, I knew I could count on having a dish prepared with no animal ingredients and for quite a while, that was indeed the case. I don't know if they have new chefs now who are not aware of what vegan means, but the last 4 or 5 times I have eaten there or taken food home, my orders have been wrong.
Sadly, I don't think I'll be coming here again for a while, maybe not at all.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bunniluv
Kirtland, Ohio
“Some Of The Very Best Thai Food with Great Service!”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

If you like Thai food this is the place to go! There is a large menu selection, with something for all appetites. We had the Pad Thai as well as a vegetable dish. The peanut dressing that they use on the salad is out of this world. You can even purchase it to take home.

The food is all very fresh. There are also some great vegan selections. A mango cheesecake is a very special dessert prepared on site by the owner's 14 year old son.
There is both indoor and outdoor seating. They do not charge extra if you share a main dish with somebody.

The elephant décor adds a lot to the interior design.

So far we have been there three times, and we will return.

• Visited May 2014
New River, Arizona
“Love The Orange Chicken!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

My favorite restaurant for Orange Chicken...Salad with peanut sauce is soooo good! Heat levels are 1-5...get the 4! Good service too! Ate there at least 6 times,

Visited March 2014
Cottonwood, Arizona
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Especially love the Meekrob with pad thai noodles! Always enjoy the ambiance reminiscent of out trip to Bangkok! You'll love the iced coffee, too!

Visited February 2014