“Fabulous soups and sandwiches!”

Old Town Red Rooster Cafe
Ranked #10 of 113 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Located on Historic 89A in Old Town Cottonwood. The Old Town Red Rooster Cafe offers a great selection of homemade soups, fresh salads, and their spin on classic comfort food. Check them out on Facebook for their daily specials. Happy eating!
Reviewed August 19, 2014

This restaurant is in the Old Town Historic District of Cottonwood. The also do a wonderful breakfast. Cafe style seating is cute. Casual atmosphere. Internet available. Outdoor patio.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Sundays offer great entertainment on the patio. Love their food, especially breakfast. Right in the heart of Old Town.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

A real let down.....sandwich priced high, no sides. Noisy room. Sandwich mediocre. ..Safeway would have been a better pick.

3  Thank joy s
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We used our "Free Breakfast" coupons from the Tavern Hotel. The coupon gets you a continental but you can apply $5 towards a bigger breakfast. I had the breakfast quesadilla and a mimosa and my fiance had the "eggs your way" breakfast. Both were quite good. There was live music on the patio, a nice touch for brunch. Service was pretty good. The only super annoying thing was dogs on the patio - normally this doesn't bother me too much if they are well behaved but there was one dog that roamed freely wedging his way up to your table and begging throughout our entire meal. I am not sure if he was the musicians dog or a "resident" dog but that really is not something I want to deal with when trying to enjoy my breakfast. Other than that, it's a cute place for brunch or lunch.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We were on our way to Verde Adventures for a kayak trip (a glowing review still to be written) and stopped here because of a recommendation from Mary at Arizona Offroad Tours (a glowing review already written). It was great! We got there for breakfast and ordered the huevos rancheros, a big ole burrito and a breakfast sandwich with egg, gruyere and bacon. Now, I am a firm believer that everything is better with bacon and this bacon was something else! It was amazing. The huevos and burrito were absolutely delicious and it was obvious that the ingredients were super fresh. We're staying in Tempe and I'm so sad we only had time to eat here once! If I am able to swing another vacation in this direction, you can bet we'll go back there! ps: The staff was great as well!!!!