“Great spot for brunch”

Old Town Red Rooster Cafe
Ranked #7 of 103 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located on Historic 89A in Old Town Cottonwood. The Old Town Red Rooster Cafe offers a great selection of homemade soups, fresh salads, and their spin on classic comfort food. Check them out on Facebook for their daily specials. Happy eating!
Mount Vernon, New York, USA
“Great spot for brunch”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We went here for brunch on a recommendation of one of our four guides. We ordered the huevos ranchero and iced coffee. Everything was very good and super fresh - you can tell the beans were fresh and the eggs were perfectly cooked. It was nice to sit outside under the awning and enjoy the day while we ate.

Visited July 2014

Safety Harbor, Florida
“Great Fresh, Wild Exotic Ahi Tuna”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

This review is actually for The Seed Restaurant. The Seed shares their kitchen with the Red Rooster Cafe. Their dining room is just behind the Red Rooster in Old Cottonwood. The Red Rooster serves meals during the daytime...and the Seed offers night time gourmet dining. I know this sounds complicated, but it certainly works. Lynn and I had one of the best meals that I remember the night that we visited. I had the Ahi Tuna Salad which offered one of the largest, most delicious pieces of tuna that I have ever seen. And, it was as delicious as it was generous in size. Lynn had the Ribeye Steak which she said was equally wonderful. The server was excellent. Chris, the restaurant owner stopped by our table after our meal and was quite friendly and very proud of his restaurant and fresh vegetables. We were just amazed by the quality of restaurants in this great little town. I hope that we are able to return to Old Cottonwood again one day for it's delicious culinary offerings.

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good breakfast, interesting place.”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

The wait after ordering is linger than in chain restaurants, but the food is fresh and worth the wait. Bigger portions than we expected. Nice, interesting menu. Had some music outside. Seems very relaxed and a spot for locals. Would go back.

Arizona
“Terrific food, eclectic menu”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is a must stop whenever I'm in Cottonwood. Great lunch fare, service great for such a small busy place. No traditional table service, just order up front.

• Visited April 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
“Awesome breakfast!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We came in for breakfast. It was busy but they had another room in the back for seating. Menu wasn't super extensive, but it didn't need to be. I got a 2 egg breakfast, my husband got a skillet and we got a pancake for our 2 year old. My breakfast was great, thick awesome bacon! My husbands skillet was amazing and I have to say - the pancakes were the best I probably ever have had. Super laid back - I think there was a guy on the patio playing music, def had a hippie vibe to it. We would definitely go back!