“Great wine”

Arizona Stronghold Vineyards Tasting Room
Ranked #4 of 39 things to do in Cottonwood
More attraction details
Owner description: Nestled in the center of Old Town Cottonwood, this historic location is an ideal home for Arizona Strongholds Tasting Room. Arizona Stronghold was formed by winemakers Eric Glomski and Maynard Keenan. Guests will enjoy the quirky and fun, yet relaxed setting while enjoying some of the finest handcrafted wine that Arizona has to offer. Tasting flights, bottles of wine, Arizona food products, Arizona Stronghold gear and artwork from local artists can be purchased.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The staff and wine were great. The lady helping us was very nice and knew everything about the wine she was serving. We did order the cheese plate which was not as good as I thought it would be so I would not recommend it. The wine was pretty good though. We ended up buying a bottle of wine and a few other little things. Overall it is a great wine tasting room.

1  Thank BigBang7011

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I'm biased as I'm a common face down in the Old Town Scene but I love AZ Stronghold. The wines are wonderful & I absolutely recommend the Site Archives as you can't find them anywhere other than their tasting room. AZ Grenache is stunning & ASV has prime examples of it!

1  Thank VIrons
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Loved the wines and atmosphere. Didn't feel like I was being rushed. Came home with a bottle from this fine establishment. Loved the interaction between the customers and employees. I will definitely be visiting here again.

1  Thank PimaGirl
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Old Town Cottonwood intimate location with great atmosphere and sensational staff. We learned a lot, had fun and tasted some wonderful wines and cheeses. Local wines of quality, especially their boutique wines not mass marketed. Flight pricing reasonable @ $9. We will be going back today to pick up a few bottles of our favorites. We would recommend this tasting room above all others we have recently visited in Arizona.

1  Thank siouxbdoo
Reviewed October 30, 2012

The space was sophisticated, the service informative & super friendly, and the wine great. Highly recommend it.

1  Thank Lorenzo_PPhoenix