“Good Not Great”

Bing's Burger Station
Ranked #16 of 103 Restaurants in Cottonwood
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Good Not Great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Cute place in an old converted gas station so definitely has the 50's feel to it. Very informal as you fill out your order on a pad of paper at each table and then submit it. Burgers 'ok' according to my husband, my patty melt was burnt on one side but I tend to like things well done so it still tasted ok to me. We shared fries and there were plenty, not crispy like we like but again 'ok'. Husband's chocolate shake was good he said.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Phyllis S

California
“Go for the shakes!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

We found this cute establishment on our way back from Tuzigoot. It is an old 50's style gas station converted into a restaurant. You place your order on notepads and pay before your food comes (a little strange.) We ordered chili cheese fries, a hot dog, and a shake. Skip the fries. The hot dog was super yummy and the shake was amazing. We sat at the bar and I was able to get a bird's eye view of the chef. He is good as well as clean. Service was fair. It was almost as if they had fatigued themselves from all of the steps they put in place. "Hi, seat your self where ever you like, place your order on the pad, and pay." I think I might go crazy too. Enjoy your shake.

• Visited September 2013
“Great burger and shakes.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here after visiting antique store, next door. Very nice decor , no one esle was there ,fast service because of that. Pleasant customer service.Shake was best part of visit.

• Visited July 2013
Stockton
“Cute place, worth the stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We decided that cheeseburgers sounded good for lunch so we stopped at Bing's Burger Station while returning from a trip to Jerome. Glad we did, our cheeseburgers hit the spot, very tasty. One of their specials for the day was freshly battered onion rings, so we gave them a try, they were so good. My partner had a Root Beer Float which he really enjoyed. Overall, we were both glad we stopped for lunch. Everyone was so nice and helpful, I'm sure we will return in the future.

Visited July 2013
Queen Creek, Arizona
“Happy Days Again @ Bing's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Waited a long time for an opportunity to eat here. Finally got a chance on weekend with my wife.
Loved the 50 Plymouth out front & the decor is great! Service good, Prices reasonable and food decent Diner burgers with a homestyle twist. Chocolate shake was right out of my childhood. Enjoyed the fries too.

Best part it was pristine clean, Showed they cared about their business.

I will stop by again next time I am in town

• Visited July 2013